Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just quoting Bonanza...But I despise those people, and they come from every generation..but it seems like the social media age has exponentially caused their kinds population to explode. The totally intolerant, tolerance loving hordes of idiots.

On flip side, I find that some of the softest dudes are the first to call someone a snowflake.

It’s on par with dudes who never played a down of organized football calling a player trash or soft.

Social media needs to be shut down for a day and everyone needs to take a lap.

So my wife and I have been trying to have a baby for about 4 years now with no luck. Today she woke me up crying telling me she is pregnant. We literally haven't told anybody else yet but I had to get it off my chest.

I haven't posted a ton lately but I've seen how people have supported each other over the years in here. I've wanted this day to come for awhile now and God is very good. I needed somebody else in the world to know.

Next goal is to beat Alabama

Go big orange forever

Congratulations. It will be the best time of your life.

So my wife and I have been trying to have a baby for about 4 years now with no luck. Today she woke me up crying telling me she is pregnant. We literally haven't told anybody else yet but I had to get it off my chest.

I haven't posted a ton lately but I've seen how people have supported each other over the years in here. I've wanted this day to come for awhile now and God is very good. I needed somebody else in the world to know.

Go big orange forever
Congrats!!! That's great news

On December 7, 1941 the US Battleship Tennessee was at Pearl Harbor when the Japanese attacked. All eight battleships in port that day were put out of action, including the Tennessee. For two long years men worked to rebuild the Tennessee.

As soon as she was seaworthy again the Tennessee joined the island hopping campaign across the central Pacific. Tennessee took part in the Aleutian Islands Campaign in mid-1943, the Gilbert and Marshall Islands campaign in late 1943 and early 1944, and the Mariana and Palau Islands campaign in mid-1944.

Tennessee took part in the Philippines (“I shall return”) Campaign in late 1944 and was present at the Battle of Surigao Strait on 24 October, the last battleship engagement in history. The Tennessee supported the marines fighting during the Battle of Iwo Jima. Tennessee was heavily engaged in the fighting there and the subsequent Battle of Okinawa.

I was thinking Pruitt and Co. have been rebuilding Tennessee now for two years. This could very well be the year Tennessee again returns to the fight with renewed strength and, if so, glory will be sure to follow. #GBO

Go big orange forever
Congrats hope she has a very healthy pregnancy

Every American has the right to feel offended. Every American also has a right to not give flying **** what anybody else thinks about what they say. That goes from the far left to the far right. It is amazing that people believe that they should never feel offended by another person's words and if somebody's words offend them then they must be silenced. That is the opposite of what this country stands for. We should feel free to argue among ourselves and to do so with at least a sense of civility. We be ready to stand up when somebody else tries to push us around and tell them to back off my brothers and sisters before I bloody your ****** ******* nose.
Holy Sh!t ! Where's the Tylenol?

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Thanks for asking. I was going to post an update today. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and for praying for her and my family.

She is better. She went in Friday like she was on heroin or something. Wouldn't wake up. Would wince in pain with at any touch. Would cry out in pain if countries to move her at all. After several rounds of IV antibiotics she alert almost to the point where she doesn't sleep at all or at least to appear not to sleep. I had a sleepless night Saturday night as instated with her and she was very agitated all night.

They think the infection (UTI) is under control but she doesn't seem to have the ability to walk. She's plenty strong so we think it's just the progression of the disease. She's definitely regressed mentally the last 3-4 weeks. They are bring in PT today to see if they can get her walking again. If she can't walk, we've got some serious and tough decisions to make as a family. My dad can't care for her by himself without her having the ability to walk despite his desire to do so.

Everyone's continued thoughts and prayers are appreciated. Its definitely a very tough time for our family.
Of course. So sorry for all of you.

Go big orange forever
Awesome! Congrats!

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Holy Sh!t ! Where's the Tylenol?

I get real tired of hearing people getting upset because they are offended by the words of another person. We choose how we feel, so they are choosing to feel offended. It is not the fault of the person that said the words. Rather, it is the fault of the person that chose to feel offended. It is very simple, choose to not be offended and offer a well thought out and researched counter argument using facts and logic. Then you have a civil debate. You may not change the mind of the other side, but maybe you gave them another perspective to consider. Then the public discourse moves forward in a reasonable fashion. Not this flailing about and shouting about how someone offended you. Suck it up buttercup!

Not directed at you @rekinhavoc

Go big orange forever
Congratulations! Children are a blessing and grandkids are the BOMB! Enjoy!

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back