Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those with YouTube TV:
Is 400 mbps good enough? Just bought a house and making the switch to YouTube Tv. Spectrum is offering 400mbps for 34.99 per month for 36 months.
I'm pretty sure that's what I have (although I'm paying $44.99 per month for it, damnit!).

It's plenty fast enough, but it also depends on your router if you are streaming through wi-fi. I think we've got a decent router (R8000 — Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Tri Band WiFi Gigabit Router ), but there are times where the stream gives us a very pixelated screen and buffering issues. I'm not a tech guru, but it really irritates me because I know that the 400mbps should be WAAAAYYYY more than I need.

I'm pretty sure that's what I have (although I'm paying $44.99 per month for it, damnit!).

It's plenty fast enough, but it also depends on your router if you are streaming through wi-fi. I think we've got a decent router (R8000 — Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Tri Band WiFi Gigabit Router ), but there are times where the stream gives us a very pixelated screen and buffering issues. I'm not a tech guru, but it really irritates me because I know that the 400mbps should be WAAAAYYYY more than I need.
1579535857099.gif

I used to have fiber I when I lived in Portland (CenturyLink). Almost 1 Gbps up and down. It was awesome. I’m now back to coax, 300Mbps down and 20Mbps up. Big difference. I had a deal with CenturyLink for $79.99/month for life.

I have to pay $60 for 10 Mbps down and ever how long it takes the tortoise to make the trip up.

So yeah, got that going for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back