Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched The Raconteurs on Austin City Limits last night and I am convinced that if there is a devil and if he buys souls at the cross roads, Jack White signed his over. Dude can play some guitar, man. I'd put him in the top 5 greatest.

@ me.
Hendrix
Gilmour
Santana
Clapton
BB King (any King really)
Chet Atkins
Jerry Reed
Duane Allman
Chuck Berry
Django Reinhardt

If there are any modern guitarist that belong near the top 5, it’s Derek Trucks and Julian Lage. Jmo of course. Jack White is still really good. Nowhere near my top 5 though.

The only reason to call a stranger Hoss or some other diminutive is that you are making an aggressive attempt at domination or to downgrade the other person. In my book that is not acceptable social behavior.
Where in the heck did you get that idea from? Literally everybody I know uses it like "Buddy" "bro" "pal" "friend" "partner" or other such things. Society can't keep on crossing off words just because whiny little ****** get their little panties in a wad everytime they feel slightly slighted..

Where in the heck did you get that idea from? Literally everybody I know uses it like "Buddy" "bro" "pal" "friend" "partner" or other such things. Society can't keep on crossing off words just because whiny little ****** get their little panties in a wad everytime they feel slightly slighted..
I'm not your buddy, amigo.

I think the secondary looks like this next yr.
CB- Thompson
CB- Burrell
Star- Shamburger
FS- Taylor
SS- Tank

Thoughts?

Also think Lawrence will be first off the bench. Not sure with Flowers and all the injuries.

Hendrix
Gilmour
Santana
Clapton
Chet Atkins
Jerry Reed
Duane Allman
Chuck Berry
Django Reinhardt

If there are any modern guitarist that belong near the top 5, it’s Derek Trucks and Julian Lage. Jmo of course. Jack White is still really good. Nowhere near my top 5 though.

Nice list but Buckethead is transcendent.

Hendrix
Gilmour
Santana
Clapton
Chet Atkins
Jerry Reed
Duane Allman
Chuck Berry
Django Reinhardt

Forgot nickelback

Hendrix
Gilmour
Santana
Clapton
Chet Atkins
Jerry Reed
Duane Allman
Chuck Berry
Django Reinhardt

Duane Allman is my number #1, then Jimmy Page, then Hendrix, then Gilmour, then Jack White.

Reactions: ATHiker
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back