Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my stupid arguing, joking and normal immature snarky comments over a stupid game from me aside...

I would like to ask you guys and gals to please pray for my mother..I am in Knoxville taking a turn staying with her this morning..the different chemos, immunotherapy and radiation treatments gave not impeded the progress of her cancer at all. There will be no more treatments. The lesions in her brain are impeding her mentally, and the ones in her lungs are pressing on her esophagus making it hard for her to eat when she is hungry, plus of course the difficulty in breathing.

This is hard...and I HATE IT so much.

Thanks.
prayers sent man 🙏🏾

All my stupid arguing, joking and normal immature snarky comments over a stupid game from me aside...

I would like to ask you guys and gals to please pray for my mother..I am in Knoxville taking a turn staying with her this morning..the different chemos, immunotherapy and radiation treatments gave not impeded the progress of her cancer at all. There will be no more treatments. The lesions in her brain are impeding her mentally, and the ones in her lungs are pressing on her esophagus making it hard for her to eat when she is hungry, plus of course the difficulty in breathing.

Thanks.

Praying for y’all

I heard Tennessee wants Nashville to
The MCB is perfect for us imo
it's all about them $'s for schools. guess difference is measured in millions.

OT: hard to believe with SECN & alcohol sales the Arkansas' & Misery's have no money. Honestly, i would love to see the old SWC revamped. see ya!

Thanks.
that's awful. prayers sent.

I want to win this bowl game and finish with on a positive note. I don’t want to be tested vs. a high level opponent yet. Oklahoma is soon enough. Let’s celebrate this year with a solid win.

Losses to Clemson, Maryland & UNC sucked a lot more than wins vs. Iowa, Nebraska and Northwestern
I don’t understand why more people aren’t of this mindset. Getting smoked by a top program isn’t good no matter how you spin it.

It's not like the SEC has done anything in our favor in a while. As a matter of fact they've used any opportunity to screw us over. Skanky and company can rot in he'll as far as I'm concerned. Nothing but an extension of the Bama AD IMO.

We're definitely on the outs. The SEC way overstepped suspending JJ. They know it; everybody knows it. Power and money. Both corrupt.

One takeaway from LSU this year:
Most everyone questioned Coach O as their head coach. Good recruiter. Good defensive coach. Thought he was a stop gap though. Escaped hot seat a few times. Had to learn on the job to become a good HC.
Sound familiar?
He finally learned what every head coach needs to learn. Hire a competent staff and get out of their way.

Fact of the matter is none of these bowl games matter. Might as well play a good opponent so we have something to look forward to for 30 days.
Once again, it’s a matter of what the fan is looking for.

1. Lesser opponent, 6 game winning streak, possible top 25 finish, recruiting boost and ranked to start to the next year.

2. Stronger opponent, much better feeling with a win, and everything above is in place. sucks to lose... because it always does. Ends on a loss, no ranking.

Ultimately the same concept as “don’t cheer for _____ team to beat _____.” What we want has no bearing on what will ultimately happen. We will roll with whatever we get

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Assuming a win. How big a bonus is a good old fashioned waxing as our last talking point of the season?
Assuming we wax dat ass, it would be nice no doubt.

Personally, I would like to see a competitive game against a decent team.

Assuming we wax dat ass, it would be nice no doubt.

Personally, I would like to see a competitive game against a decent team.
Who’s projected against us for the MCB? Louisville? They not decent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back