Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to win this bowl game and finish with on a positive note. I don’t want to be tested vs. a high level opponent yet. Oklahoma is soon enough. Let’s celebrate this year with a solid win.

Losses to Clemson, Maryland & UNC sucked a lot more than wins vs. Iowa, Nebraska and Northwestern
I want Michigan. Won't happen, but it would ve awesome.

You’d think Ole Miss hired Saban from the way y’all are talking
I remember thinking "Oh, no..." when Saban was hired. Remember thinking Kirby would cause us problems. Thought TA&M would get all the Texas recruits with Jimbo. Just thought OM did the best they could in their situation. Wasn't expecting the meltdown or elation in here because of it.

Wow, so we go from speculating a matchup with Michigan, to not even making it to FL.... yet KY, who we beat, gets to go to the Gator Bowl!? WTF.... Oh well, they will find out soon enough what a stupid mi$take that was --- KY will not travel as well and won't spend the money UT fanbase would have in FL, and in turn, I highly doubt the UT fanbase will fork over the big bucks to travel down the road instate... really $tupid move if all these bowls are about the money/revenue... should be a no brainer.... how can the Gator bowl think they will do well in revenue with Indiana and KY? Stupid.

Not a put down just an observation
Has anyone else noticed Coach Pruitt's voice inflection where he sounds like the Church Lady?

All my stupid arguing, joking and normal immature snarky comments over a stupid game from me aside...

I would like to ask you guys and gals to please pray for my mother..I am in Knoxville taking a turn staying with her this morning..the different chemos, immunotherapy and radiation treatments gave not impeded the progress of her cancer at all. There will be no more treatments. The lesions in her brain are impeding her mentally, and the ones in her lungs are pressing on her esophagus making it hard for her to eat when she is hungry, plus of course the difficulty in breathing.

This is hard...and I HATE IT so much.

Thanks.
I feel for you.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
The MCB is lobbying for UT, because that's their best shot at filling the stadium. Putting UK in the Gator and sending UT to Nashville to try and draw a bigger crowd would be so SEC.
It's not like the SEC has done anything in our favor in a while. As a matter of fact they've used any opportunity to screw us over. Skanky and company can rot in he'll as far as I'm concerned. Nothing but an extension of the Bama AD IMO.

Curious what everyone's plans will be for the Bowl Game?
Working the 30th because I didn’t think we were going to MCB. I took off 31st through January 3rd. We aren’t allowed time off in December so my Director did me a favor by granting me the 3 days (Jan 1 had off anyway). Zero chance they will give me the 30th. This sucks for me but I definitely would be there if it’s a Florida game.

The MCB is lobbying for UT, because that's their best shot at filling the stadium. Putting UK in the Gator and sending UT to Nashville to try and draw a bigger crowd would be so SEC.

But the Gator Bowl will not make squat on revenue with Indiana vs KY...

Working the 30th because I didn’t think we were going to MCB. I took off 31st through January 3rd. We aren’t allowed time off in December so my Director did me a favor by granting me the 3 days (Jan 1 had off anyway). Zero chance they will give me the 30th. This sucks for me but I definitely would be there if it’s a Florida game.
That's **** luck.

Reactions: volatil
I want to win this bowl game and finish with on a positive note. I don’t want to be tested vs. a high level opponent yet. Oklahoma is soon enough. Let’s celebrate this year with a solid win.

Losses to Clemson, Maryland & UNC sucked a lot more than wins vs. Iowa, Nebraska and Northwestern
Fact of the matter is none of these bowl games matter. Might as well play a good opponent so we have something to look forward to for 30 days.

I know it will not happen, but I would like to see a Louisville - KY rematch in the MCB. Louisville played with both of their QBs throwing up all Friday night and all during the game. Their offense was none existent compared to the season. Louisville has a very poor defense, but the rematch could be a shootout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back