Recruiting Football Talk VII

Good luck, Tobe.

Unless we play Arizona while you are there and then...

Well Bye Well Bye Tombstone GIF - Well bye Well bye tombstone Well bye  curly bill - Discover & Share GIFs

I'll assume I should take Transfer rankings on 247 with a grain of salt for basketball. Their rankings are not that great for us.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I'll assume I should take Transfer rankings on 247 with a grain of salt for basketball. Their rankings are not that great for us.

You’re better off looking at Torvik’s team talent rankings once we get our roster settled.

What AR did in 4 games his rookie year had zero bearing on where Joe was drafted imo. I don’t think AR is gonna be great by any means, but saying he was a flop that caused teams to rethink drafting Joe is very premature.

Not asking anyone to agree with my opinion on the matter. But I'm also not changing my thoughts.

The number of transfers effects the rankings. Some of these teams are almost overhauling their roster. We still have ZZ, Mashak, and Estrella, who will all play big minutes next year.

If we add Lanier, we will move into the top 6-8. He is maybe considered the top scorer.

Since you brought it up like a a$$hat 😭😂😂😂 what’s our worse loss by a backup Florida qb in your opinion?…and yes you have plenty of options to choose from🥲 imma say all of them just because during that time when the new season started we set ourselves up for disappointment..so it was like the good times just never happened and we always found a way to lose .
2013 when they brought in Tyler Murphy after we knocked out Jeff Driskell. I think that’s when they coined the opinion that we made opposing backup QBs Heisman contenders.

We got better.

If we land Chaz Lanier then I'd agree. Right now I'm not sure we've really gotten enough additional offensive output with just 3 players incoming with who we lost.

I think we've gotten bigger Igor is 6'10", Felix is 6'11" and Dubar is 6'6"-6'8" all 3 likely playing frontcourt so those 3 are upgrades over Aidoo, Awaka, and JJJ imo. Now we need to add a perimeter scorer to help offset losing DK.

Finished the 2nd part of Dune. Masterpiece gets thrown around too liberally, imo; but...

It's amazing, nonetheless. Beautiful and brilliant, in every aspect. Some of the shots almost bring tears to the eyes, they are so unbelievable...wish id seen it on an even bigger screen.

Idk how loyal it is to Herbert's tale, but because of it, I think I may start reading the Dune books, at least the ones he wrote.

Highly recommend.

Finished the 2nd part of Dune. Masterpiece gets thrown around too liberally, imo; but...

It's amazing, nonetheless. Beautiful and brilliant, in every aspect. Some of the shots almost bring tears to the eyes, they are so unbelievable...wish id seen it on an even bigger screen.

Idk how loyal it is to Herbert's tale, but because of it, I think I may start reading the Dune books, at least the ones he wrote.

Highly recommend.

Yeah, unless something goes terribly wrong with the 3rd film it's going to be my favorite film trilogy. I also made sure to see it in IMAX and it made the experience so much better.

He’s another one with elite arm angles and escape ability but he at least knows how to read a defense
Lots of Quarterbacks in NFL can't read defenses.

Do I think Sanders will be a great QB in NFL? Probably not but he isn't any worse than some already impersonating a QB already in the league.

VN Store

Back