Recruiting Football Talk VII

Still I haven’t called him a bust once, yet you keep accusing me of it.

We’re not talking about Peyton, why bring him up?

Joe & AR are similar QBs in the eyes of the NFL. AR a better runner & younger. He was taken 4th and it is still TBD if it will work out. But his first year was still a flop.
What AR did in 4 games his rookie year had zero bearing on where Joe was drafted imo. I don’t think AR is gonna be great by any means, but saying he was a flop that caused teams to rethink drafting Joe is very premature.

What is the blue hell are those idiots talking about?
Who knows? SEC baseball Twitter spends half of its time oscillating between being convinced Tony V is going to be kicked out of the sport and being convinced he will be their respective teams’ next head coach.

I get 3 weeks pto now...and I wish I had twice as much.

In my profession being undependable is a no-go...my boss is cool and I can usually take off with a few days notice...but just no-showing or calling in sick all the time screws up the whole medical transit system...you get dumped fast for that.
Yeah I mean obviously it depends on the job. People that do those jobs can't do that there either. But for most office jobs and such everyone is more laid back.

Just a general understanding in NZD that everyone is working for money to enjoy life, not living to work for their employer. Goes to the top.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Game evolved. I trace it back to when the Colts won a SB post-Edgerrin James with Dominic Rhodes and Joseph Addai. You still had Peterson and Tomlinson to cycle through, but now Saquon Barkley and Bijan Robinson are outliers.
And yet...a guy like McCaffrey is still worth his weight in gold to several teams.

If you and I are both caught up, I am worried.

That’s one of the foretold signs of the apocalypse.
Of course, it may be the ncaa’s apocalypse
Or
Bama’s apocalypse

So could be a great apocalypse (for us) 😁

15-0 🤠
It’s OK - I’m over 60 pages behind again…so bad apocalypse avoided - working on the good one!

1714405037968.gif

It was fun watching him the other day and I'm happy about him going to NE over UGA.

But I'm also super excited we get to face him in his junior year IN Nebraska 🥰

How do we get so LUCKY with these non-con draws guys??

Looks like they do a real game for their “Spring Game”. I like it

Good luck, Tobe.

Unless we play Arizona while you are there and then...

Well Bye Well Bye Tombstone GIF - Well bye Well bye tombstone Well bye  curly bill - Discover & Share GIFs

I'll assume I should take Transfer rankings on 247 with a grain of salt for basketball. Their rankings are not that great for us.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I'll assume I should take Transfer rankings on 247 with a grain of salt for basketball. Their rankings are not that great for us.

You’re better off looking at Torvik’s team talent rankings once we get our roster settled.

What AR did in 4 games his rookie year had zero bearing on where Joe was drafted imo. I don’t think AR is gonna be great by any means, but saying he was a flop that caused teams to rethink drafting Joe is very premature.

Not asking anyone to agree with my opinion on the matter. But I'm also not changing my thoughts.

VN Store

Back