Recruiting Football Talk VII

You're clueless. Imagine Dragons writes their own songs, have won MULTIPLE awards, and would run circles around The Behtles. They're among the most influential bands all-time, alongside the likes of Nickelback. Not a boy band like your crush. They make real music!

This is the dumbest post I’ve ever seen on here! And that’s saying something!

TWSS

Your wife, that is. To you.
Yeah. So? on Make a GIF

Ppl do that in New Zealand. You get like twice the vacation days and sick days. My supervisor called in one day, "Hey, won't be in until after lunch. Feeding frenzy off the beach I'm going fishing. Find something to do!"
I get 3 weeks pto now...and I wish I had twice as much.

In my profession being undependable is a no-go...my boss is cool and I can usually take off with a few days notice...but just no-showing or calling in sick all the time screws up the whole medical transit system...you get dumped fast for that.

I disagree. His last class 2021 was #12 High School and #9 Portal. He had a 5* and 8 4* in the high school class. The 2020 class was #7 HS and #3 Portal. 1 5* (drafted) and 15 4* including guys like Richardson and portaled Brenton Cox and Justin Shorter.

He may not be one of the best recruiters but he's always been good at evaluating and developing talent. And he's not a BAD recruiter.

Florida wasn't happy with #8-#10 ranked classes and slipping away from Kirby and Georgia despite being in purgatory since Urban left. For their greed they've been punished with Napier and it befits them.

I'm happy they fired him. If Mullen was still at UF we'd be in a worse spot in recruiting and the pecking order. It would be harder for us to get over the hump. Now, I don't see us losing to UF while Nico is here.
Meh..

Reactions: SoilVol
We can just disagree. 8 four stars in a class at UF really isn’t that great. One of them was a Juco guy from Mississippi, which he benefited from at MSU. The state of Mississippi actually has good talent. His class was ranked 14th in 2018. People here wouldn’t like that at UT.

In his final depth chart in 2021, UF had 3 OL that were high school 3 stars and another that was a transfer from Texas. 2 WR’s were a 3 star and a transfer. Defense had better talent.

When Mullen’s name was brought up for our job in 2017, I was ok with it because he is great at development. But I was concerned with his recruiting, as UT is a tougher place to recruit than UF. He just has a goofy personality.
Meh..

VN Store

Back