Recruiting Football Talk VII

good-good-evil-smile.gif

Dont want to be a part of this conversation but that was me. Upper deck against LSU if I remember it right. Came a monsoon. Hoke was the interim.
It's over. I ignored him.

I don't think I've ever had a constructive conversation with him. He's all bent our of shape because I don't worship Barnes.

GJn5sfkXwAAFPlp.jpeg
*shot chart is insane lol edey never leaves even after the 5sec that they never ever call on him*!!

If ur going off just the numbers then Edey has him there..Now if u want a dude gonna take the roof off and take over n entire game by himself then Knechts ur dude.Edey plays withing a 10ft max bubble.I mean that's all ur ever gonna get from him,but to some that's a great thing.Me on the other hand would rather have someone like Knecht who loves the game.I can call a 3 point shot anytime or have him drive to the bucket.All around best player is Knechts but it's really just up to who's skills u prefer more I guess..

The pussification of football continues. Are they gonna start wrapping the players in bubble wrap? Would sound pretty cool I guess. I do love bubble wrap though, and I’m in the last 1/3rd of my life.
You think that’s bad? Look at this. The NFL is moving close and closer to flag football.

If Robert Culp walked into a Colombo episode, you knew the bastard did it. The only question was how?

The last episode of the original run aired in 1979 and such excellence with young writers and directors like Spielberg and Bochco. Then it resumed ten years later and never matched up imo. Something about that 1970’s television production value couldn’t be recreated.

I just want the dirty details. Quit beatin around the bush josh and say it or shut up. Tease.

Hope we’re not a victim. Hope uga/bama/uf are.
Yeah, he seems smart, but I'm not a fan of this clickbaity stuff.

Pretty sure I can guess the "people who hate football" that "football needs to get away from" in one of his other mystery clickbait posts is (or ought to be)... the NCAA. 😀

Last edited:
Reactions: Volunteer821

VN Store

Back