Recruiting Football Talk VII

I'm amaized to ear it, because you're going against the grain around here.

They stalking you with them?

Hominy you heard, anyway?
Its kind of a tassel to keep repeating myself, but, ear goes. You guys have rooted through these jokes, its time to leaf them alone. Dont husk me another question, ok? Node I mean?

Happy Wednesday

March 27, 2024: Subconscious patterns of behavior will begin to surface so that you can deal with them consciously. There are things that make no rational sense that you can now face and correct. But, you must refuse to allow condemnation to be part of the process. Rise up and demonstrate your potential. I am with you to help you and give you guidance, says the Lord. Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

You weren’t one of those sitting in the rain when we sucked, I was. And I’m a Bammer just like your mother loves you. Adopted troll.
I don’t want to get in the middle of your cat fight but i was at a UT baseball game the day the Blizzard of 93 hit…. It was the coldest I have ever been at a game…. In between innings…. we would go to the restroom where Tennessee had portable heaters set up for the fans.

My son is nominated for athlete of the week for Charlotte Observer, but a kid running bots cannot be caught. We had family and friends across and out of country voting, but cannot keep up. Anyone got a software they recommend that a non rpa dad could deploy?
I helped my daughter win it one time… I spent all day long voting over and over again…. I was so glad it was over but my daughter won!!! LOL It’s a ridiculous way to determine the winner.

I don’t want to get in the middle of your cat fight but i was at a UT baseball game the day the Blizzard of 93 hit…. It was the coldest I have ever been at a game…. In between innings…. we would go to the restroom where Tennessee had portable heaters set up for the fans.
I had a buddy who was there, he said he didn't care who won he just wanted it to be over. I was at the LSU game in 2017 when the second half started with a hurricane, and they played anyway. Could barely make out what was happening on the field. It was much worse than Arkansas in 98. I never understood why they would delay a game for lighting 25 miles away and didn't wait 30 min for that storm to pass, it changed the game and I was wet for a week.

The only thing this tells me is this Friday is going to depend on our ability to defend the 3 point line. If we do that effectively and they take the shots anyways, we should win. If we do it effectively and they take what we give them it should be a good game. If we don’t defend the 3 well we likely will lose.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
I had a buddy who was there, he said he didn't care who won he just wanted it to be over. I was at the LSU game in 2017 when the second half started with a hurricane, and they played anyway. Could barely make out what was happening on the field. It was much worse than Arkansas in 98. I never understood why they would delay a game for lighting 25 miles away and didn't wait 30 min for that storm to pass, it changed the game and I was wet for a week.
I was glad it was over….. That LSU game was one of the few home games i have missed in my lifetime. (daughters soccer tournament)…. I was at the marshall game when it came a flash flood…. we were walking back to our car and water was halfway up my calf to my knee…. we were soaked!

He is either paying her or has kidnapped her (hence the black glove).
I recall being at Spanish River Grill @InVOLuntary in NSB in early 2000's. In my late 20's, recall that aha moment. Some may call it clairvoyance.

Looking around, every woman in room a 10, wearing a rock the size of Florida. Not to sound judgmental, but, their sig other was not complementary.

Upon asking aloud, 'Dad, what the hell?' 'How?'

80 years of wisdom, imparted. 'Son, they're either dragging the ground, or, living like Croesus.'

You think that’s bad? Look at this. The NFL is moving close and closer to flag football.

Wait, you think banning the hip drop tackle is a bad thing? That’s insane. Where have you ever been that coached you to tackle like that?
They will still be able to tackle from behind just not put their body mass on a players lower legs.

> Have son
> Nominated for award
> competition running bots to get votes
> can't keep up with irl votes
> need friendly bot program to run
Hope he wins the award, seriously.

This is how any conversation of improper Bot usage goes down, said discussion employs rotary style phone...
IMG_5898.jpeg
And obligatory open mason jar.

VN Store

Back