Recruiting Football Talk VII

Jokic is a much better passing big man than Daugherty…. Daugherty’s assists were very similar to Edey in college.
We disagree. Agree that Jokic is elite…as was Arvydas Sabonis even below his prime by the time he played. But Daugherty was the best passing big man of the mid-80’s-mid-90’s. And that was a great fundamental age.

Reactions: knoxvol52
You think those blue hair donors would be okay with a man as HC? I don't think so and Lawson supposedly burnt bridges before she left.🤷🤷
Fulmer isn’t in charge. White would select the best available choice and the donors would thank him eventually.

The team that puts this fraud out of the tournament will be a team that goes NUTS and has one of those unconscious games beyond the 3pt line.

They aren't the 85 Bears.

We lost by just 4 last time, also in a tournament on a neutral court...while shooting a measly 26% from deep and 70% from the FT line. We don't have to go unconscious, we're right there with them.

Doesn't matter how us fans feel though, I get that. Just hope our team doesn't come in feeling desperate. Just need to come in and play our game. They should fear us too. DK and ZZ have real advantages. Bring the fight to them and make them react and shift their plan. Make em uncomfortable. Eff those guys. They've gotten us in multiple games in multiple sports. If we face them, time for revenge.

I'm not so sure they get past the Zags either.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Wife took your picture. Quit stalking us.
giphy.gif

My top 3 would be…

Jeff Walz
Karl Smesko
Hot Ta-Molly Miller
I think Karl Smesko would be a fantastic hire for anyone who could get him to leave fgcu. He’s in the second round of the tournament basically every year. Give the man blue blood talent and he could dominate the ncaa tourney.

I wonder if we’d ever hire a man to coach the lady Vols though. And I doubt we would.

Lol Molly's team didn't even make the tournament.🤣🤣🤣
We all just want to be able to look at Molly for a while. Bunch o animals. Pat would whip all our butts for even the slightest random thought about anything other than the competitive basketball merits of a potential hire as a coach.

She may very well become a great coach but right now she’s very unproven. I’d hardly count taking over drury for the recent head coach and initial success at a D2 school as proven.

Last edited:
We disagree. Agree that Jokic is elite…as was Arvydas Sabonis even below his prime by the time he played. But Daugherty was the best passing big man of the mid-80’s-mid-90’s. And that was a great fundamental age.
He was good but what do you not like about Eden’s game? He averages close to 25 ppg over 12 rebs , and 2.1 assists. He can score with both hands l… can shoot out to the foul line and is up for defensive player of the year.

VN Store

Back