Recruiting Football Talk VII

Why is anyone on here giving advice/opinion on where KY should find the next coach, who the best coach would be for them, or what they should do if Calipari leaves? Who gives a rip--- I hope he's ousted, the fanbase implodes, and the place burns to the ground just like we want with the gumps and football...
I do too but I can’t help but speculate. Also I don’t want them to have excuses. I would be equally happy with program burned to the ground or program was doing as well as expected so long as we consistently beat them. It brings me great joy when we beat the almighty wildcats and I get to watch their tears flow. I would hate for them to become so obscure that they stop wining and I no longer get to enjoy witnessing it.

Concerning he couldn’t keep his best player on the roster. Does he know how to NIL?

Does seem like a solid coach tho.
No chance in hell Tennessee hires Walz. Remember the Schiano hiring in football that would be a damn pizza party compared to the mattress burning for hiring Walz.

I would start here if Danny White:

As voted by fellow coaches…

In 2022:

View attachment 629603
View attachment 629604
View attachment 629605

In 2023:

View attachment 629607
View attachment 629608
If it’s true Danny White was at a OSU women’s bball game for no apparent reason as someone here suggested, I would say it’s not too crazy to think McDuff may be or at least is being considered for being the next Lady Vols head coach.

I’d be very satisfied with Jeff Walz or Karl Smezko or Vic Shaeffer but I don’t see us hiring a man for the position.

I’d love to see it be Jennie Barancsyk but she may be just biding her time to take over for Bluder at Iowa and now that they have the publicity of CC that might be as attractive a position as ours at the moment.

Also for the record, if we were going to underperform the Pat summit standard of winning, I’m glad it was with 2 coaches who had ties with her that we would love to root for. That said, it’s been a decade. I’m ready now to just get back to beyond the first weekend of the tourney, whatever it takes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volunteer821
Dodger ownership gonna have to pull all the strings and favors to keep Ohtani out of trouble with the FBI. Could make some Agents career to dig through and prove this one.

Reactions: Volunteer821
If we get by Chreighton..huge IF...and you guys might as well gird your loins...we are going to get massively screwed.

Aidoo and Awaka will both be in foul trouble, and out of the game inside 7-8 minutes...and both will be out permanently by the last 5-10 minutes of the game.

It's not just Edey that they let throw people around, they also let Kaufman and that other dude that I can't remember his name...they all do it, Edey is just the most egregious...and conversely, our guys will not be able to breathe on them without getting foul calls.

The first 10 minutes of that Utah State game was some of the most corrupt officiating I have ever seen....if you want to know why that game got so out of hand, it is because UTSU basically gave up because they knew the fix was in. You could see it on their face.

The team that puts this fraud out of the tournament will be a team that goes NUTS and has one of those unconscious games beyond the 3pt line.
tumblr_nx99gh6Nc91rn7bzro1_500.gif

VN Store

Back