Recruiting Football Talk VII

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡 What did you name her if you don’t mind sharing. My daughter is due in July and hates all names. So I am having to enjoy other people’s names.
We went straight family names.

Meant something special, and was unique. Also ensured no one else had those names.

Prayers for a happy healthy baby!

Imo, he doesn't get talked about enough whenever talking about the greatest baseball player of all time.
I’ll take the bullet. Anybody wanna argue lol?

Hank Aaron is an all-time great. An icon of the game.

The reason he doesn’t get talked about as the greatest of all time is because he’s not in the running. He’s not even the greatest player of his era.

But he was awesome. And he was awesome for a long time. Probably a Top20 player all time - and that is a major accomplishment.

Reactions: WesTnVol
Because they are saying that this is a pre-existing rule. They are saying that Spyre is a booster, therefore they broke the long standing rules about inducing recruits with money or other benefits.

They are arguing that this has nothing to do with NIL.
I’m sure every school is doing this. I’m also sure that Georgia president being the chair of the NCAA board of directors is purely a coincidence and he is completely unbiased. I’m also sure Mims recruitment to Georgia was completely above board and he chose Georgia over FSU for reasons completely unrelated to money and NIL deals.

VN Store

Back