Recruiting Football Talk VII

Even though today was a normal teleworking day for me, I went in the office just to hear the bammer tears. I have never seen a more unhinged group of people in my life, it was as though their world completely ended..................and these are professionals and not the sidewalk toothless gumps. Such a great day!
Did you wear some orange?

giphy.gif

A life ended is a life that can't find salvation. That's what's wrong with rejoicing in a death. As long as a person breathes there's time for their soul to find salvation. You should understand this.
Well said.

We can only feel that way if we compare ourselves to others. The gospel says that Jesus is the standard, and we all fail that comparison.

Paul took this to heart when he called himself the greatest of sinners. GK Chesterson took it to heart when the London Times asked him to write an article about what was/is wrong with the world.

Dear Sir, Regarding your article ‘What is wrong with the world?’ I am. Yours truly, G. K. Chesterton.”

Some are natural brute beasts...made to ge taken and destroyed. There is a huge difference in doing evil..and being pure evil.

You misunderstand me...I am not taking about bad sinners...I am talking about pure evil sociopaths and psychopaths that only want go hurt and destroy life in others...they are devils.

Who do you the lord was talking about when he said cast not your pearls before swine, or your bread to the dogs? He wasn't talking about Babe and Rover...he was talking about humans.
Sounds like Saul/Paul. Dragging Christians off to jail, standing by executions, persecuting Christ himself (in Jesus’ own words) yet saved by God’s mercy alone.

We’re all swine in our hearts except for God’s grace. That’s why the price of our redemption on the cross was so high.

If you have a phone with 128GB of storage and you start recording videos that use all 128GB. . . can you move the 128GB of videos to the trash and then record another 128GB of videos? So you would have 128GB of videos on the phone and 128GB videos in the trash. . . for a total of 256GB. . .
No.

The drive capacity is the drive capacity. You can only fit so much pie in a pie plate, no matter how you slice it.

Almost knocked Saban out of the dance and talked back to Saban's spiel. How it works.

But not Saban/Bama who has been tampering. Or Riley who made such a show of tampering with impunity that everyone felt they almost had to tamper to keep up. Didn't act to keep Michigan out of the playoffs: just kept delaying to keep them in the playoffs. Always the same with the NCAA.

I hate FSU btw. Not defending them. But this is how the crooked NCAA picks and chooses. I hate that it will help the Gators.

Last edited:
Some are natural brute beasts...made to ge taken and destroyed. There is a huge difference in doing evil..and being pure evil.

You misunderstand me...I am not taking about bad sinners...I am talking about pure evil sociopaths and psychopaths that only want go hurt and destroy life in others...they are devils.

Who do you the lord was talking about when he said cast not your pearls before swine, or your bread to the dogs? He wasn't talking about Babe and Rover...he was talking about humans.
The funny thing for me has been watching a lot of people I know who tsk tsk'd over celebrating bin Laden's death celebrate the death of people like Rush Limbaugh.

Odd slant to the Rooney Rule. Read that Antonio Pierce can’t be officially hired by the Raiders until they interview two OUTSIDE minority candidates. If they’re trying to thwart symbolic formality interviews, why slow down a done deal diversity hire?

Last edited:
Even though today was a normal teleworking day for me, I went in the office just to hear the bammer tears. I have never seen a more unhinged group of people in my life, it was as though their world completely ended..................and these are professionals and not the sidewalk toothless gumps. Such a great day!
I have a gump boss (I live in TN), his whole office looks like an elephant love fest. When bama won our game this year, he blared it all over the building, knowing I’m a Vol fan, heck, I wear my hair up in a UT scrunchy. Today, quiet as a mouse. I figured I’d give him a day or two to mourn and then I’ll wear the full true orange scrubs and schedule a meeting. 😁

VN Store

Back