Recruiting Football Talk VII

Elon Musk broke VolNation!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
IMG_8875.gif

Well recruiting typically means players coming in, not players you already have. I could be mistaken though.
Do you own a checkbook? Recruiting works a similar way. You have those coming in, those you spend, those you save, and count the balance afterwards.

But you have a point. The sites should remove points for players lost in the portal. Then it would be easier for the simple minded fans to understand.

No, I meant we aren't that close.

We have the 5th highest average recruits in the NEW SEC lol.

Above the OOC likes of Michigan, Penn St, Clemson, USC.

Texas is a mere .3 ahead of us for 4th place. We're well ahead of OU, who's easily outrecruited us for the last decade+. I guess Florida is ahead, but it won't matter in 10 months. We've closed the gap on Alabama from annually being 4, 5, 6 points behind to currently 1 point. My god what progess.
i thought we were doing better than usual as well until i went and looked at it. We have 10 4* or better committed to us. Pruitts 2010 class had the same…. i looked at one of Butch Jones really good class and he had 14-15 while even when the wheels were coming off he had 9.

It appears that our average star ranking being higher is in correlation to us currently taking less prospects and not so much in us getting a higher rated class… That being said…. with class retention…. transfers in…. recruiting… i have no clue who is doing a good job anymore.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Started the challenge last night @RudyVol

Did two different lays. Maxey ****ed me, didn’t play the whole 4th.

Attachments

• IMG_2095.jpeg
    IMG_2095.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2096.jpeg
    IMG_2096.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 11

VN Store

Back