Recruiting Football Talk VII

Hype/reasonable hope/whatevs. Don’t let it quell your confidence in Banana Peel Eater. 😏
Haha I genuinely think people overlook/discredit his potential solely because he went to UK (was a turd while there) and is prone to bad decisions

Where do they sit? We sadly won’t be going much anymore due to the construction in the parking lot. Last year was our final hoorah, as I posted about sadly
I can't remember. You'll like this. What I remember most is walking down to the front row during early warm ups to give VFL Robert Meachem a shout out, which he acknowledged. 😂 I'm going up to visit her next month. I'll find out.

Oh, I remember your post now. Sorry. I hate to hear that. Maybe again in the future.

Last edited:
Ewwww. Not even close. Only people who grew up with pals think that lol. I don't know anyone who tried pals first as an adult who would put them above cookout.
I first tried Pals a year and a half ago, at age 65. Me and wife both love it, for what it is, a fast food restaurant. And nothing against Cookout, but we both like Pals more than Cookout.

Haha I genuinely think people overlook/discredit his potential solely because he went to UK (was a turd while there) and is prone to bad decisions
I suppose you have in mind things like this joke.
Lol if Williams puts "MAYO GIRL" on his nails.
I tried not to laugh.

I'm trying to stay neutral in that one between you and some others and on the other hand Butchna and Cosmo.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoilVol

VN Store

Back