Recruiting Football Talk VII

It's like a not as good version of cookout or even Sonic, but at least it's cheaper than sonic. 20 years ago it was great because there weren't good options, but times have changed, and offering the lowest quality stuff isn't as tolerable these days in my opinion. I'd go to cookout 10/10 times over Pals.
Cookout is great. Pals is greater.

Disagree. Terrible venue for the most part. Already done once and why take another game fro Neyland when you have a ton of season ticket holders supporting you.
Asking because I don’t KNOW the answer. Does either team LOSE a home game with this kind of matchup? Instead of a home and home series, both teams are essentially playing away for a payout. I don’t remember the Vols having fewer home games that season. Similarly the Virginia game in Nashville this past season was the result of a bought out BYU home game.

Knoxvillains. Anyone going to ze game on Sat? If so, Weather Channel morans have said its gonna rain kittens and puppies.

what's the weather like over there?
I don't live in Knoxville, but i'm going to the game. The last thing I saw regarding the weather was rain the morning and in the evening.

Knoxvillains. Anyone going to ze game on Sat? If so, Weather Channel morans have said it’s gonna rain kittens and puppies.

what's the weather like over there?
sindley_wedding_smaller.gif

VN Store

Back