Recruiting Football Talk VII

If you're driving a Tesla, their computer shows you where their charging stations are all over the country. It's not like you. have to hunt for a charging station when traveling.
Another thing I don't get is that it really isn't any cheaper to charge an EV than it is to fill a gas car and it a lot more of a time consuming hassel.

What game do you think we wear the dark mode unis for this year? My son has that jersey so i think it'd be cool to take him to a game while they were wearing them. I'm thinking Kentucky since it's right after Halloween and i don't think they would do it against Florida or Bama
My guess is Kentucky.

I was laughing at ole miss for not having a mascot. Colonel Reb not PC anymore. Guess this hasn't caught on yet
View attachment 640964
The Volunteers are probably next on the hit list. They killed a bunch of indigenous people and undocumented immigrants. Gen. Jackson even stole a Creek indian child and took it home. Not to mention we throw mustard and golf balls.
What kinder and gentler mascot could we choose? We could be the Tennessee Non-Binaries.

The Volunteers are probably next on the hit list. They killed a bunch of indigenous people and undocumented immigrants. Gen. Jackson even stole a Creek indian child and took it home. Not to mention we throw mustard and golf balls.
What kinder and gentler mascot could we choose? We could be the Tennessee Non-Binaries.
How dare you refer to that poor 'Creek Indian Child' as an 'it'.

VN Store

Back