Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy Reid defended Kelce and said the guy just wants to play.

Seemed like a big nothing burger to him.

But everyone is correct saying he shouldn't have never acted that way.
True, but I also think Andy Reid has more class and would not call him out after just winning the Super Bowl. Reid reminds me more of a "we will handle it internally" kind of guy.

Also, it's not my fault the Titans suck. I wanted to root for them. Then they proceeded to make bad decision after bad decision. It's very hard to cheer for incompetence.
I get it…..but I’m ride or die.

Titans
Vols
Peay
Yankees

I’m pissed when they suck, but gonna root hard through all foolishness and incompetence

I don't think those idiot Oiler owners understand what doing that would mean for the team....they avoid Tennessee players Iike the plague. It is like they go out of their way to antagonize Vol fans....it is f'n weird.
I’m honestly asking…..who should the Titans have drafted from UT?

Trey Smith is one, but he fell in the draft for a reason. He is proving everyone wrong, but he was a risk

True, but I also think Andy Reid has more class and would not call him out after just winning the Super Bowl. Reid reminds me more of a "we will handle it internally" kind of guy.
You're probably correct.

Andy Reid already said he will be back next season as HC. He wants a shot at the 3 peat and Kelce will be a big part of team again next season.

Maybe suggest a little anger management classes for old TK.

What odds do people place on us promoting Thurmond vs hiring outside?

I'm leaning 70% Thurmond.
I think would be a mistake. At least Pope and Abeln played the position they coached and was already in that position group so you can see the connection. Halzle was a QB coach so moving to OC make sense. Thurmond is a defensive guy and a 1st year OA. My guess would be someone outside. And like everyone else mentioned, an ace recruiter would be preferred.

You’re a punk if you act like a punk no matter how immature or mature you are.
Llama GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Andy Reid defended Kelce and said the guy just wants to play.

Seemed like a big nothing burger to him.

But everyone is correct saying he shouldn't have never acted that way.
Kelce probably threatened Andy's grandkids if he didn't defend his behavior. Typical totalitarian behavior.

I don't blame him a bit for being pissed. The coaches took him out of the game when they were in the red zone, and on the next play the RB fumbled the ball. He was saying something like "Don't take me out of the game!"
If only everyone on the sideline got in the coach’s face when they were pissed.

He also sort of acted like a punk when he slung Justin Tucker’s helmet in the divisional title. He was the star of his own dating reality tv show. He has been ejected from a game due to throwing a towel at a ref. I think he also referred to women as breeders one time. He had several questionable tweets back in the day too.

Kelce is a punk and has acted like one before he ever stepped into the limelight with Swift.
Thought I had heard some of these.

His fame has helped it become a really big deal.

I think him bumping him wasn't okay, but guys being intense is normal and sometimes there are consequences to that. Any holier than thou sentiments be damned. Nothing more barf inducing than people being sanctimonious.
Count me in the holier than thou group because I would never do that. Lived to almost 60 and had plenty of opportunities in many different situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back