Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think he acts like a punk? I mean outside of being an attention whore after winning, I dont really have any real complaints about his behaviour.
Generally speaking, chest bumping into a senior citizen while screaming in their face probably falls into the "punk" side of things, whether he's your boss or not.

Did you not see him in his coach’s face? That’s punk behavior to me.
I don't blame him a bit for being pissed. The coaches took him out of the game when they were in the red zone, and on the next play the RB fumbled the ball. He was saying something like "Don't take me out of the game!"

I don't blame him a bit for being pissed. The coaches took him out of the game when they were in the red zone, and on the next play the RB fumbled the ball. He was saying something like "Don't take me out of the game!"
He could've just said that, like an adult.

Instead he went full roid-bro.

That said, not many say this when coaches go berserk on players, grab their facemask, push them around. It goes both ways. Adults...act like adults.

Easy to say, hard to do sometimes, but it’s not acceptable to physically bump and scream in the face of a coach, especially the head coach. Know your place as a player.

He could've just said that, like an adult.

Instead he went full roid-bro.

That said, not many say this when coaches go berserk on players, grab their facemask, push them around. It goes both ways. Adults...act like adults.
Andy Reid defended Kelce and said the guy just wants to play.

Seemed like a big nothing burger to him.

But everyone is correct saying he shouldn't have never acted that way.

I have stuck with my teams since I was a kid. Not sure that's a good thing but formative years and all. Thus...Go Reds, Cowboys, Lakers. Adopted Red Wings when I lived there. Ya wouldn't have a strong affiliation with any hockey team growing up in TN when I was a kid.
This. And my teams have been pretty horrible in my lifetime. Bears, Cubbies, Bulls, and Blackhawks

Did you not see him in his coach’s face? That’s punk behavior to me.
He also sort of acted like a punk when he slung Justin Tucker’s helmet in the divisional title. He was the star of his own dating reality tv show. He has been ejected from a game due to throwing a towel at a ref. I think he also referred to women as breeders one time. He had several questionable tweets back in the day too.

Kelce is a punk and has acted like one before he ever stepped into the limelight with Swift.

Last edited:
Agreed! Hell, Pruitt once kicked a dry erase board!
His fame has helped it become a really big deal.

I think him bumping him wasn't okay, but guys being intense is normal and sometimes there are consequences to that. Any holier than thou sentiments be damned. Nothing more barf inducing than people being sanctimonious.

Yah. I guess self control has different value to different folks. So what if he's mad? I've been mad at senior citizens several times without check-bumping them and screaming in their face. I've disagreed with my boss' decisions without acting that way as well.

Your mileage may vary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back