Recruiting Football Talk VII

So I've now bought seats close to the court for myself, wife and son for season finale vs KY...and also Ole Miss and also the A&M game. These purchases have been approved as "Christmas Gift" for the boy by wife. hehehehehe

I believe this will the best basketvol team we've had since I can ever remember.

giphy.gif

Again, they faced far fewer plays (7th least in the nation) tied to their mud offense.

We literally allowed .12 ypp more...without all the 5*s 😅

Nor do you get an anticipation trophy for fewer yards allowed. We've always been a bend but don't break defense.

Yet DJ Durkin is a big steal and Banks is trash 😅 Maybe some middle ground, (?)
I have never in a single post called Banks trash. I like him. I just feel Durkin fields better defenses and is a better recruiter.

What a crap week for sport. Vikings win games--it's a team. Vikings lose games it's all Dobb's fault. Lady VOLS lose after being ahead by 16 and VOLS basketball looks horrible.

We were dead average (7th of 14) sec teams in qbr allowed. Tied for 5th in ypa allowed.

But the pass defense got worse after Hadden. I agree with that, but also what people tend to remember. Just look at H1 vs Bama vs H2...

Without Hadden's injury I suspect we would've finished top 5.
Our pass rush helped a lot with that, see A&M and USCjr games

VN Store

Back