Recruiting Football Talk VII

I look at total defense and they might as well be tied for first. They have faced roughly the same plays as GA. I do not agree with you. A&M has an elite defense led by an elite DC. They also played a tougher conference and non conference schedule than Georgia. I would argue they have the best defense in the SEC. Hard for them to control the turnovers by their offense deep in their territory.

View attachment 598769
Again, they faced far fewer plays (7th least in the nation) tied to their mud offense.

We literally allowed .12 ypp more...without all the 5*s 😅

Nor do you get an anticipation trophy for fewer yards allowed. We've always been a bend but don't break defense.

Yet DJ Durkin is a big steal and Banks is trash 😅 Maybe some middle ground, (?)

He's still young. He may not turn out to be great, but im sure hes better than decent.

I mean besides 2 QB's in the last 15 years, hes bettere than any QB that has played in Knoxville.

😆😅🤣🤣

He literally rated 2nd worst in the ACC and would be dead last in the SEC. He's worse than all but 2 UT qbs of the last 15 years.

Just first 2 year comparison...

Klubnik - 125 qbr, high of 126.7 😅
Screenshot_20231129_191820.jpg

JG - 135 qbr - high of 141
Screenshot_20231129_191853.jpg

😆😅🤣🤣

He literally rated 2nd worst in the ACC and would be dead last in the SEC. He's worse than all but 2 UT qbs of the last 15 years.

Just first 2 year comparison...

Klubnik - 125 qbr, high of 126.7 😅
View attachment 598784

JG - 135 qbr - high of 141
View attachment 598785

Hey man JG completed over 60% of his passes..what they’re not telling you is they were less than 10 yards.😅

VN Store

Back