Recruiting Football Talk VII

On Willie Martinez's rumored retirement:

-AP
I need all WM haters to surrender all sharp objects, belts/shoelaces/dental floss, all keys or access cards that could gain you admittance to anything over a second floor window or roof, and anything else that may be used as a projectile that could cause injury to yourselves or others within you general vicinity. Thank you. That is all.

Sometimes I wonder if some of y’all are this stressed in real life as you are on this board

Just breatheeeee
I Cant Breathe Bob GIF - I Cant Breathe Bob Schitts Creek - Discover &  Share GIFs

Lol. Can you imagine the NFL doing this? No owners association... No NFLPA. Nah. We are going to let Boomers in Congress run our football league...
It's insanity and has been because they're so weak with their own organization. No leader, just a bunch of greedy, short conference commishes looking out for their own interest.

Zero empowerment to any leader to better the actual game, just tribalism and greed. And now it's commishes, looking for support from those boomer congress folks.....vs the players. Absurd.

There's a show on TV called MILF house ....
We never have to worry about aliens invading the Earth to enslave the human race. If they can watch our tv shows, they will know we are too incredibly dumb to bother enslaving. They may just come down and kill us all, but they will not enslave us. So there is that to look forward to.

They're 3rd and have allowed a whopping 8 points fewer...total...for the season than we have.

All while facing 107 fewer plays because of their Jimbo pace offense.

And with ALL THAT TALENT. Guess DJ Durkin is trash by many folks here

View attachment 598762
I look at total defense and they might as well be tied for first. They have faced roughly the same plays as GA. I do not agree with you. A&M has an elite defense led by an elite DC. They also played a tougher conference and non conference schedule than Georgia. I would argue they have the best defense in the SEC. Hard for them to control the turnovers by their offense deep in their territory.

1701298500550.png

Last edited:
Biggest baseball contract in 1993...

Barry Bonds 6yrs 44 million dollars

Contract in 2023

Shoehei Ohtani well it will be at least 50 million per year..

Florida fans think they're losing all these guys to the portal to make room for a tremendous finish to their recruiting class, and a huge haul in the portal.

The potential here for a massive meltdown is so salivating. I will be monitoring their boards and reporting back.
Go ahead and start a "What UF messageboards are saying" thread. @frank, let us have it and don't send us Around The NCAA...

Aaron Rodgers already practicing. His window opened today and has 3 weeks to be activated off of IR or he’s down for the year. Wild. I don’t get the rush to get back. Jets could win all of their remaining games this year and still would need help to make the playoffs. Odds are at < 1% as of now.

Last edited:
Aaron Rodgers already practicing. His window opened today and has 3 weeks to be activated off of IR or he’s down for the year. Wild. I don’t get the rush to get back. Jets could win all of their remaining games this year and still would need help to make the playoffs. Odds are at < 1% as of now.
He should come back next season..

But he is Aaron Rodgers lol...

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
Right now NIL is,the Wild West without a sheriff.
I have been told some specific things that I can not repeat. Not about any current Vols.
But Matt Ruhle is correct - multiple QBs are being offered 1-2 million to transfer. It is wild. OT are getting big money
I really dont see how anyone can be surprised by this, this was what NIL was always going to turn into. Free Agency where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Reactions: screenthis
We never have to worry about aliens invading the Earth to enslave the human race. If they can watch our tv shows, they will know we are too incredibly dumb to bother enslaving. They may just come down and kill us all, but they will not enslave us. So there is that to look forward to.

They think Dogs 🐶 are in charge. You crap 💩 and humans pick it up. Who would you think is king

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX

VN Store

Back