Real American Heroes

Curious to ask people more knowledgeable about marksmanship...I know hitting a bad guy from 40 yards with a glock is a good damn shot, but can somebody explain how good that is? Is that elite level shooting? That seems like movie ****.

Curious to ask people more knowledgeable about marksmanship...I know hitting a bad guy from 40 yards with a glock is a good damn shot, but can somebody explain how good that is? Is that elite level shooting? That seems like movie ****.
Was it 40 yards? That's a very good shot imo. I have seen people do it. Not outside the realm of reasonable for a well trained individual imo, and not John Wick trained. I have heard it mentioned he may have had a laser, which would help. And, from not doing any real digging, I have read that he got closer for the final shot(s). So maybe the long range shots just grazed the bad guy kr hit non critical areas, which seems reasonable for the weapon and range.

Jmo and I am not the most experienced here.

Reactions: tbh
Was it 40 yards? That's a very good shot imo. I have seen people do it. Not outside the realm of reasonable for a well trained individual imo, and not John Wick trained. I have heard it mentioned he may have had a laser, which would help. And, from not doing any real digging, I have read that he got closer for the final shot(s). So maybe the long range shots just grazed the bad guy kr hit non critical areas, which seems reasonable for the weapon and range.

Jmo and I am not the most experienced here.

Yeah, according to that Jerry News post, so TIFWIW

Police said he connected on 8/10. That’s pretty legit.

7 years ago today, my old HS buddy was killed fighting wildfires. In the book The Devil in the White City, it recounts the story of the Chicago World's Fair fire. The flames jumped and trapped several firemen on a rooftop. Witnessed by people on a nearby Ferris wheel, they began to shake hands and hug each other, knowing it was the end for them. This anecdote has always stuck with me and I picture my friend having to go through this same sort of moment with his 18 brothers. Never forget.

RIP Joe

Tuesday marks 7th anniversary of Yarnell Hill Fire
Oh my God. Your buddy was one of the Granite Mountain Hotshots?

Heroes. All of them.

They undoubtedly understood. Endless gratitude for Joe and all the others that fell that day. Rest easy.

VN Store

Back