Real American Heroes

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
Curious to ask people more knowledgeable about marksmanship...I know hitting a bad guy from 40 yards with a glock is a good damn shot, but can somebody explain how good that is? Is that elite level shooting? That seems like movie ****.

LouderVol

Extra and Terrestrial
Curious to ask people more knowledgeable about marksmanship...I know hitting a bad guy from 40 yards with a glock is a good damn shot, but can somebody explain how good that is? Is that elite level shooting? That seems like movie ****.
Was it 40 yards? That's a very good shot imo. I have seen people do it. Not outside the realm of reasonable for a well trained individual imo, and not John Wick trained. I have heard it mentioned he may have had a laser, which would help. And, from not doing any real digging, I have read that he got closer for the final shot(s). So maybe the long range shots just grazed the bad guy kr hit non critical areas, which seems reasonable for the weapon and range.

Jmo and I am not the most experienced here.

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
Was it 40 yards? That's a very good shot imo. I have seen people do it. Not outside the realm of reasonable for a well trained individual imo, and not John Wick trained. I have heard it mentioned he may have had a laser, which would help. And, from not doing any real digging, I have read that he got closer for the final shot(s). So maybe the long range shots just grazed the bad guy kr hit non critical areas, which seems reasonable for the weapon and range.

Jmo and I am not the most experienced here.
Yeah, according to that Jerry News post, so TIFWIW

VN Store