Rashida Tlaib’s THOBE, and Ilhan Omar’s HIJAB, are making congressional history

Hours after apology, Ilhan Omar retweets thread denouncing Pelosi, pushing Jewish money claims

minnesota_somali_lawmaker_93552_c0-292-2581-1796_s885x516.jpg

Just hours after apologizing for making comments deemed anti-Semitic, Rep. Ilhan Omar retweeted a thread defending her claim that campaign contributions from the American Israel Public Affairs Committee buy support for the group’s positions.

Ms. Omar praised the writer, Ady Barkan, who told of being a staffer on a long-shot congressional campaign in 2006 when the candidate agreed to take stances on two issues in exchange for a maximum contribution from AIPAC.

“Your courage can’t be matched. I am often in tears thinking about how you won’t be with us in this fight and how I am going to miss your presence and courage. In solidarity my friend, in solidarity,” Ms. Omar wrote to Ady Barkan.
.@AdyBarkan your courage can’t be matched. I am often in tears thinking about how you won’t be with us in this fight and how I am going to miss your presence and courage. In solidarity my friend, in solidarity
270a-1f3fd.png

Ilhan Omar retweets Ady Barkan thread denouncing Nancy Pelosi, pushing Jewish money claims

Cool anecdotes but didn't really address the question. Your point is the Dems don't call her out yet I don't believe I've seen you call out those bashing Islam or demanding her religion be banned. Those people haven't hidden their views and have the potential to be incredibly dangerous to this country.
Poland seems to be doing the right thing. Who would’ve thought the Polocks were smarter than Dims?

So Omar marries her brother in 2009 to get a green card. Those Dims sure know how to pick em.

VN Store

Back