Rashida Tlaib’s THOBE, and Ilhan Omar’s HIJAB, are making congressional history

She has a point here. Why can't this guy just answer the question?

"Yes or no, would you support an armed faction within Venezuela that engages in war crimes, crimes against humanity or genocide, if you believe they were serving US interests as you did in Guatemala, El Salvador and Nicaragua?"

Ask her the same “YES OR NO” question about Israel.
Does Israel support genocidal maniacs, rapists and thieves in a foreign country if they serve a strategic interest for Israel?

Is that the "yes or no" question you want Israel to answer?

Does Israel support genocidal maniacs, rapists and thieves in a foreign country if they serve a strategic interest for Israel?

Is that the "yes or no" question you want Israel to answer?

I’m sure Somalia does.

Also what you just asked is irrelevant to the discussion. Based on what she’s already said she would support genocide, rapists, etc in Israel whether it serve d the US interests or not.

stg021219dAPR20190212024516.jpg

I swear, gotta give Rep. Omar some credit. She's come out guns blazing in the first 60 days attacking two of the most sacred cows in American politics... Israel and the military industrial complex.

I swear, gotta give Rep. Omar some credit. She's come out guns blazing in the first 60 days attacking two of the most sacred cows in American politics... Israel and the military industrial complex.
Not smart. Now she's about to do a rally with a Hamas ally. The target on her is growing alot quicker than I first thought it would.

VN Store

Back