Rashida Tlaib’s THOBE, and Ilhan Omar’s HIJAB, are making congressional history

If I give this a "like", does that put me on a terrorist watch list?
With the sweeping powers of the NSA, I’d say it’s safe to assume we are all on a watchlist. It’s just a matter of time before they start using our data against us for whatever reason the choose.

And? What's wrong with that. Sounds like they converted to christianity and pissed the woman off back in 2013.

And the Dems will never call her out on this stuff. She’s completely protected because she’s a Muslim, a woman, and a Somali. It’s not like she even hid her views. She has the potential to be incredibly dangerous to this country. She hates Israel and Christians and sympathizes with convicted terrorists. Gee, what could go wrong?

And the Dems will never call her out on this stuff. She’s completely protected because she’s a Muslim, a woman, and a Somali. It’s not like she even hid her views. She has the potential to be incredibly dangerous to this country. She hates Israel and Christians and sympathizes with convicted terrorists. Gee, what could go wrong?
Should Christians celebrate Chanukah? Ramadan? Kwanzaa? How about Jews?

Where's your outcry when people call for the outright banning of her religion?

Last edited:
Should Christians celebrate Chanukah? Ramadan? Kwanzaa? How about Jews?

Where's your outcry when people call for the outright banning of her religion?
I know quite a few Christians that do celebrate those holidays out of respect. And I know an Egyptian family that are Muslim that celebrate Christmas (don’t forget that many Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet).

I know quite a few Christians that do celebrate those holidays out of respect. And I know an Egyptian family that are Muslim that celebrate Christmas (don’t forget that many Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet).
Cool anecdotes but didn't really address the question. Your point is the Dems don't call her out yet I don't believe I've seen you call out those bashing Islam or demanding her religion be banned. Those people haven't hidden their views and have the potential to be incredibly dangerous to this country.

Cool anecdotes but didn't really address the question. Your point is the Dems don't call her out yet I don't believe I've seen you call out those bashing Islam or demanding her religion be banned. Those people haven't hidden their views and have the potential to be incredibly dangerous to this country.

I think most of our elected officials are dangerous to this country. I noticed you skipped the fact that she tried to get less jail time for convicted terrorists. Do you not see that as an issue?

I think most of our elected officials are dangerous to this country. I noticed you skipped the fact that she tried to get less jail time for convicted terrorists. Do you not see that as an issue?
Still avoiding the question I see. It's ok, no one else is jumping in to help you either

People try to reduce sentences every day, all day. I skipped it or just didn't care enough to comment? You decide

Still avoiding the question I see. It's ok, no one else is jumping in to help you either

People try to reduce sentences every day, all day. I skipped it or just didn't care enough to comment? You decide
Who called for the banning of Islam? I know you didn’t care enough to comment because it would invalidate your whole point and make you look like a goofball.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Who called for the banning of Islam? I know you didn’t care enough to comment because it would invalidate your whole point and make you look like a goofball.
It's been posted many times in here and all over by right wing loonies.

You claim Christians all over are celebrating Ramadan and Chanukah but I'm the goofball? That's funny

And as long as there are those on the other side espousing the same views as her then the statement means nothing. Fix your own house
My house celebrates and welcomes those with different beliefs. Keep on digging that hole in spite of proof that you have no idea what you’re talking about.

VN Store

Back