Randy Boyd: "The Greatest Decade in UT Athletics Begins Now"

Only one thing left to do...bring him home!!!!!

Cteo.gif

Yep healing for all invoived. Give Kiffin the chance to make it right. It was his dream job and it made me mad at the time but in the coaching world dream jobs don't come around everyday. He is on record saying he regrets leaving like that and he truly wishes it hadn't went down like that. He has also matured some, and I have no doubt if Tennessee went after him he would be here for the long haul. No way he comes back and leaves like that again, it would be his funeral for his career. His dad wanted him to stay and he talked about that as well. I truly think Kiffin would love and actually wants to finish what he started here. He is a offensive mind, knows QB's just imagine what he could do with Salters. All he would need to do is a hire a great DC and let him have it and stay primarily with the offense. At least try to get the interview and gauge his interest, and I would hope the people in the administration would be big enough to let it go and give him a chance at redemption here. It would look good on UT if it all worked, they bring back the guy that left them after Fulmer and Lane figures out he needed UT all along and UT forgives the man that went after dream job only to discover this was the dream job. Oh this is the way out, if you don't think the media and the country would stand on it's head. Recruits would come, the stands will fill because in the end Lane will win them back. No way Lane would come back here unless he wants to make amends and WIN and he wants to take Saban down. Talk about HUNGER if he come back it's too WIN! Our best fastest way back guys. JMHO and I was as mad at him as anybody on here when he left in the middle of night. But I have seen how he talks about Tennessee and heard his feeling on it. This could be a tremendous thing, and again I hope AD Danny White has a sit down with him. GBO!!!!!

Yep healing for all invoived. Give Kiffin the chance to make it right. It was his dream job and it made me mad at the time but in the coaching world dream jobs don't come around everyday. He is on record saying he regrets leaving like that and he truly wishes it hadn't went down like that. He has also matured some, and I have no doubt if Tennessee went after him he would be here for the long haul. No way he comes back and leaves like that again, it would be his funeral for his career. His dad wanted him to stay and he talked about that as well. I truly think Kiffin would love and actually wants to finish what he started here. He is a offensive mind, knows QB's just imagine what he could do with Salters. All he would need to do is a hire a great DC and let him have it and stay primarily with the offense. At least try to get the interview and gauge his interest, and I would hope the people in the administration would be big enough to let it go and give him a chance at redemption here. It would look good on UT if it all worked, they bring back the guy that left them after Fulmer and Lane figures out he needed UT all along and UT forgives the man that went after dream job only to discover this was the dream job. Oh this is the way out, if you don't think the media and the country would stand on it's head. Recruits would come, the stands will fill because in the end Lane will win them back. No way Lane would come back here unless he wants to make amends and WIN and he wants to take Saban down. Talk about HUNGER if he come back it's too WIN! Our best fastest way back guys. JMHO and I was as mad at him as anybody on here when he left in the middle of night. But I have seen how he talks about Tennessee and heard his feeling on it. This could be a tremendous thing, and again I hope AD Danny White has a sit down with him. GBO!!!!!
Honestly...with this hire, I think Kiffin is now the floor.

How would you feel (without googling coach of the year) if someone told you we hired Danny Smith as AD and he then hired the 2020 AP Coach of the Year to lead Tennessee?

VN Store

Back