Randy Boyd: "The Greatest Decade in UT Athletics Begins Now"

Not aware of any that aren't crummy these days.
His statement makes me think he's ready to start politicin again.
The man donates so much time and money to the local community that idiots like you never even hear about. Just stop talking.

My dad told me when I was young, “you don’t have to tell people how good you are. If you’re really good, they’ll tell you”.

I wish they’d just stfu about “Vols are back”, greatest decade, etc. Just put a program on the field we can be proud of with effort, actions and coaching. Today isn’t the time to talk smack when 3 days ago you were the joke of collegiate athletics.
Hard, Truthful, Poignant, and Strong. Your dad knew his crap.
Cheers to Him.

Reactions: wmcovol
My dad told me when I was young, “you don’t have to tell people how good you are. If you’re really good, they’ll tell you”.

I wish they’d just stfu about “Vols are back”, greatest decade, etc. Just put a program on the field we can be proud of with effort, actions and coaching. Today isn’t the time to talk smack when 3 days ago you were the joke of collegiate athletics.

Hold on. This guy is the AD not the football guru. Greatest decade is the goal for the University's sports, all of them. Football is the bell cow, got it... but don't be dismissive of his bosses taking the high road in the announcement. We may have a longer road than we have ever had in football, so we need to set great goals and they should not be confused with expectations. Winning every conference championship should be the goal before every first game or match. He is inheriting a lot of sports that are better today than when CPF took over, Not sure of any headed the wrong way other than football. Hope he advances them all. Valid expectations are a science not mastered by most fans.

I like the fire and passion from Boyd and the AD hire.

We'll know lots more when we see who our next Head footVol coach will be.

We'll also know how much $$$$ our new AD was allotted to spend to get our new HFC.

I look forward to hearing who our new AD hires.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: Border Vol

VN Store

Back