Putting a face with a screen name

1977. Donna Donna, one of my hosts that summer. No, we never got together. We’re still friends to this day.

Attachments

• 5CFFCCA8-5668-48D0-A16E-16FA86D2FC48.jpeg
    5CFFCCA8-5668-48D0-A16E-16FA86D2FC48.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 44
View attachment 347072
Red beard, college days, I was camping out in friends’ dining room after the place I was renting had been sold out from under me. Summer, 1977. I shaved off the beard when I got a job at The Copper Cellar.
You looked like you could have been a member of Bread 😁

View attachment 347072
Red beard, college days, I was camping out in friends’ dining room after the place I was renting had been sold out from under me. Summer, 1977. I shaved off the beard when I got a job at The Copper Cellar.
Hubs has a pic from back in the late 70’s or early 80’s that I immediately labeled “Jesus Lennon” (apologies to all.) Lotsa hair and beard, but it was the granny glasses that made it. No comment on the horrendous jacket and 6-inch wide tie.

This was my first EVER away game! It was Mizzou season before last and just like the Nashville Vandy games of the Dinardo era, there was more Orange than black and gold there. It was the coldest game I have ever been to!

Attachments

• mizzou game.jpg
    mizzou game.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 30
This was my first EVER away game! It was Mizzou season before last and just like the Nashville Vandy games of the Dinardo era, there was more Orange than black and gold there. It was the coldest game I have ever been to!
I lied. I have been to a few Vandy games but since they are in Nashville and there has always been more Orange in that stadium, it seems like a home game. So, that Mizzou game was my second away game, sorta.

Reactions: vollygirl

VN Store

Back