Putting a face with a screen name

You should not lack confidence. I saw the pic. You're very nice looking!

Well, thank you Volly. I know maybe I shouldn't, but it's just a mental thing. I've been dealing with depression/anxiety for over a decade now, so it's just hard for me to really get past that mental block sometimes. Some days I'm confident, but most days I'm not.

Well, thank you Volly. I know maybe I shouldn't, but it's just a mental thing. I've been dealing with depression/anxiety for over a decade now, so it's just hard for me to really get past that mental block sometimes. Some days I'm confident, but most days I'm not.
That goes for a lot of us. We're all a work in progress.

Ah, it's cool. I just was kinda asking myself whether or not to post really before this. Just don't have a lot of confidence in myself really, why I don't have many pictures of myself. Have bad anxiety.
You don't have to worry, these folks are nice. Besides, I'm the only one they make fun of!

Seriously praying you stay strong

Reactions: LucidZ
20201001_110036.jpgI'll doa recent one I poated in the zone. Me and my wife at her Dr's appointment. We were happily married here, right now She's running that mouth. I'm gonna duct tape her mouth shut soon as she falls asleep, then she won't be happy. This might be the last "happy" picture we have for a while😂.

*she's a stinking uga fan

VN Store

Back