Putting a face with a screen name

It's okay, you couldn't have known. lol I don't really talk about myself on here a lot or things like my mental health.
There are a few people on VolNation who have been very open about dealing with anxiety and/or depression. I have been pleasantly surprised at how fellow posters have been supportive and encouraging.
There are many good and empathetic people on this site. I hope that at some point you feel comfortable sharing your good times and your bad times.
I wish you many, many good times to come.
BTW-I am certain that Notorious B.E.N. meant no harm or ill will with his response. Sometimes, so many of us on this site are just trying to be wise azzes.

Last edited:
There are a few people on VolNation who have been very open about dealing with anxiety and/or depression. I have been pleasantly surprised at how fellow posters have been supportive and encouraging.
There are many good and empathetic people on this site. I hope that at some point you feel comfortable sharing your good times and your bad times.
I wish you many, many good times to come.
BTW-I am certain that Notorious B.E.N. meant no harm or ill will with his response. Sometimes, so many of us are just trying to be wise azzes.

I appreciate that. So far this is one of the only threads that I've mentioned something so personal. The first time I did, well it didn't go very well tbh. Kinda made me not want to post much about myself. Perhaps this will change the more comfortable I feel though. And yeah, I knew he was just joking...I don't hold it against him, it's more so a problem with myself. My thoughts when it happened was that I didn't want anyone else to join in on it, I guess. So I removed the pics. Been dealing with a lack of confidence in how I look since around high school and I'm now in my early 30's...so it's a hard thing to get past when you've been dealing with it for that long. I care too much what people think and that stems from how people used to treat me. The things they'd say. Like for instance, there were a couple of people in HS who used to say they were going to kill me. It also comes from just my personality. I'm generally pretty quiet. Introspective person. If you've ever heard of Myers-Briggs typology, I would be an INFP. Just means Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Prospecting.

This video explains me pretty well:

I appreciate that. So far this is one of the only threads that I've mentioned something so personal. The first time I did, well it didn't go very well tbh. Kinda made me not want to post much about myself. Perhaps this will change the more comfortable I feel though. And yeah, I knew he was just joking...I don't hold it against him, it's more so a problem with myself. My thoughts when it happened was that I didn't want anyone else to join in on it, I guess. So I removed the pics. Been dealing with a lack of confidence in how I look since around high school and I'm now in my early 30's...so it's a hard thing to get past when you've been dealing with it for that long. I care too much what people think and that stems from how people used to treat me. The things they'd say. Like for instance, there were a couple of people in HS who used to say they were going to kill me. It also comes from just my personality. I'm generally pretty quiet. Introspective person. If you've ever heard of Myers-Briggs typology, I would be an INFP. Just means Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Prospecting.

This video explains me pretty well:

If you wabt to get comfortable and feel better about yourself, come to the end zone. We all pick and fight so much, it doesn't effect us when anybody else says something😂. Plus, I'm the one who gets picked on the most😂. Seriously, haven't forgotten about you, and still praying.

View attachment 313472I'll doa recent one I poated in the zone. Me and my wife at her Dr's appointment. We were happily married here, right now She's running that mouth. I'm gonna duct tape her mouth shut soon as she falls asleep, then she won't be happy. This might be the last "happy" picture we have for a while😂.

*she's a stinking uga fan

mine's a UA grad... we've made it 45 years minus way too many weekends in the fall.
Never heard her say a bad word about L'il Nickie, nor a good word about Phil

Last edited:

VN Store

Back