Putting a face with a screen name

Thanks. He wants to play hockey so today was skating lesson #1. Kid handing out the skates said go Vols and my son lit up. Turns out his dad grew up in Knoxville too and they were all ut fans
How cool is that!! Please post some pics of this little guy on the ice!!

20200926_121133.jpgmy buddy from Ky drove down this morning to hang out and watch football. He had asked last night if his neighbor could come to have some company for tge 4 hour drive. He backed in my driveway around noon and said I wanba introduce you to my neighbor, and my dad gets out! Haven't seen him since Christmas, it got me. Got to spend the day watching football, grilling, and hanging out with my dad and best friend. I posted somewhere else, but I'm just still excited about it.

View attachment 309572my buddy from Ky drove down this morning to hang out and watch football. He had asked last night if his neighbor could come to have some company for tge 4 hour drive. He backed in my driveway around noon and said I wanba introduce you to my neighbor, and my dad gets out! Haven't seen him since Christmas, it got me. Got to spend the day watching football, grilling, and hanging out with my dad and best friend. I posted somewhere else, but I'm just still excited about it.
Awwh Sweeet, and you look so much like your Dad too, that is just a Great surprise too!!

Reactions: joevol33
View attachment 309572my buddy from Ky drove down this morning to hang out and watch football. He had asked last night if his neighbor could come to have some company for tge 4 hour drive. He backed in my driveway around noon and said I wanba introduce you to my neighbor, and my dad gets out! Haven't seen him since Christmas, it got me. Got to spend the day watching football, grilling, and hanging out with my dad and best friend. I posted somewhere else, but I'm just still excited about it.

That is freaking awesome Joe!

Reactions: joevol33
Ah, it's cool. I just was kinda asking myself whether or not to post really before this. Just don't have a lot of confidence in myself really, why I don't have many pictures of myself. Have bad anxiety.
You should not lack confidence. I saw the pic. You're very nice looking!

Reactions: VolFaninFla

VN Store

Back