Putting a face with a screen name

View attachment 285476I gotta brag on my big baby. This may be silly to some, but I'm proud of her because a few of you know her situation. Our church does a bible college, nothing big, just for those wanting to study more into the bible. For 4 years she has stayed dedicated to this. In that 4 years she's had a world of trouble with her illness. Several surgeries, chemo shots, and came close to dying on us after having her bladder removed. I've watched her suffer, yet watched her stay faithful to doing this because she loves the Lord, and wants to learn all she can. Tonight, along with a few others, she graduated. That may seem silly to some, but it means the world to her, and I'm proud of her work. I even tried to get her to take a break several times, but she wanted to finish.
Awesome!!! It's something to be very proud of and even greater that she is hungering and thirsting for the things of God!

View attachment 285476I gotta brag on my big baby. This may be silly to some, but I'm proud of her because a few of you know her situation. Our church does a bible college, nothing big, just for those wanting to study more into the bible. For 4 years she has stayed dedicated to this. In that 4 years she's had a world of trouble with her illness. Several surgeries, chemo shots, and came close to dying on us after having her bladder removed. I've watched her suffer, yet watched her stay faithful to doing this because she loves the Lord, and wants to learn all she can. Tonight, along with a few others, she graduated. That may seem silly to some, but it means the world to her, and I'm proud of her work. I even tried to get her to take a break several times, but she wanted to finish.

She’s not the one in the military? I can’t keep up with all these Joes.

Congrats to her!

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back