PTI says Kiffin was "Great" today!

This is not the first time this has every happened, so don't act like it is. Would it have mattered if we stole Jackson from Saban?

I want UT steal all of Saban's recruits..

But if I am UT, I want it done with honesty and class...because your better people than the other guy. Now that Saban has gone, I can objectively see his flaws that I refused to see when he was doing great things for LSU.

Recruiting is becoming about how dirty do you want to get to be successful?

Maybe Kiffin was desperate having such a late start. I can tell you this much, any time a player that goes up to UT for a visit, every word that kids back to LSU media will be questioned and doubted to the end, because of this

I want UT steal all of Saban's recruits..

But if I am UT, I want it done with honesty and class...because your better people than the other guy. Now that Saban has gone, I can objectively see his flaws that I refused to see when he was doing great things for LSU.

Recruiting is becoming about how dirty do you want to get to be successful?

Maybe Kiffin was desperate having such a late start.
I can tell you this much, any time a player that goes up to UT for a visit, every word that kids back to LSU media will be questioned and doubted to the end, because of this

If you are saying JJ came to UT because of dirty recruiting, then you are an idiot. Read the article on Rivals about how he wants to coach one day, and decided it would be better to be taught by Monte Kiffin than John Chavis, or how when he stepped out onto the field there was no way he could turn something like that down.

Apex: what are your thoughts on Chavis at LSU? :hmm:

LSU fans are excided, real excited. Fresh start, I think Chief is ready to prove himself

I got to meet Butch Davis last night.. and on another occassion he shared his thoughts on Chavis.

I can you this, he speaks very very very very highly of John Chavis. He said that LSU needed to get some help on the D, and that all 3 hires was staight up solid.. and said Miled did really well for himself.

I don't know about you, but Butch Davis is the real deal as far as good guy, great coach goes, and I respect his opinion on football matters and what he said made me feel good.

If you are saying JJ came to UT because of dirty recruiting, then you are an idiot. Read the article on Rivals about how he wants to coach one day, and decided it would be better to be taught by Monte Kiffin than John Chavis, or how when he stepped out onto the field there was no way he could turn something like that down.

I read the article, JJ love UT, feel in love with..

The dirty part is getting JJ and his Dad to Lie to LSu about being committed to them all the way past NSD... You guys had his LOI yesterday.. deceiveing LSU and Myles Jr..

OK, that is dirty as dirty gets... you understand what happened right? you have to put yourself in our position to appreciate the greatest of this plan.

may no mistake Coach O and Guidry are buddies.. It just smell bad, feels bad.. The right way is to commit to UT about 2 months ago.. IMHO

Myles Jr really liked LSU, but didn't like the depth.

Has anyone interviewed ihim today?.. I have heard rumors he is ticked about JJ coming to UT.

Did you sign about 5 DB's?

LSU fans are excided, real excited. Fresh start, I think Chief is ready to prove himself

I got to meet Butch Davis last night.. and on another occassion he shared his thoughts on Chavis.

I can you this, he speaks very very very very highly of John Chavis. He said that LSU needed to get some help on the D, and that all 3 hires was staight up solid.. and said Miled did really well for himself.

I don't know about you, but Butch Davis is the real deal as far as good guy, great coach goes, and I respect his opinion on football matters and what he said made me feel good.

Congratulations...now go back to catdroppings.

The dirty part is getting JJ and his Dad to Lie to LSu about being committed to them all the way past NSD... You guys had his LOI yesterday.. deceiveing LSU and Myles Jr..

OK, that is dirty as dirty gets... you understand what happened right? you have to put yourself in our position to appreciate the greatest of this plan.

may no mistake Coach O and Guidry are buddies.. It just smell bad, feels bad.. The right way is to commit to UT about 2 months ago.. IMHO

Has anyone interviewed ihim today?.. I have heard rumors he is ticked about JJ coming to UT.

if myles jr. was a true athlete and a man then he would thrive on the competition. quit whining...you had a great class this year and you're complaining. why?

if myles jr. was a true athlete and a man then he would thrive on the competition. quit whining...you had a great class this year and you're complaining. why?

The way it happened, and when it happened

JJ was one of our first committment back in May

Before he was the great 5 star on Rivals

he is from just down the road you know

It stings to loose one of your best players

Congrats...But I am mad about how you staff handled it

I realize you guys don't care what other fans say or feel, but your coach is going to recieve no mercy from the sec from here on out.

How do you know Lane got JJ and his dad to lie to LSU?

Look if the kid has been UT for as long as you think, without telling Miles, then that is between him and Miles and has nothing to do with us.

Use your brain. Myles Jr. is a safety, and would have been behind Craig Loston (#1 safety prospect, LSU commit). JJ is a cornerback, and even though he will play safety for us, I think Myles has a better chance of competing against JJ than Loston.

So wherever Myles goes, he would have been behind JJ or Loston.

No reason for Myles Jr. to be upset!

do you guys not get that your staff decieved Myles to bag him and JJ?

Players choose places by information.

It's just not a good start to a new relationship IMO

they pulled it off...Prevent LSU from recruiting another stud as well..

It was awesome, I have to chuckle a bit and tip my hat

but it probably won't happen again

I'm glad you are conserned about our player's feelings. :cray:

The way it happened, and when it happened

JJ was one of our first committment back in May

Before he was the great 5 star on Rivals

he is from just down the road you know

It stings to loose one of your best players

Congrats...But I am mad about how you staff handled it

I realize you guys don't care what other fans say or feel, but your coach is going to recieve no mercy from the sec from here on out.

you don't know what really happened. calm down brother....life goes on.

Craig Loston.... check him out. Also: Rivals.com Prospect Rankings

How do you know Lane got JJ and his dad to lie to LSU?

Look if the kid has been UT for as long as you think, without telling Miles, then that is between him and Miles and has nothing to do with us.

Well according to your coach this morning, it is a practice to tell committed players (Richardson) at UF, to "keep telling them your committed to UF" all the while they are committed to Tennessee..

That was quoted this morning.. can't deny that deception.. And brag about it to boosters... I don't want my head coach openly saying these things let alone doing them at all.

Again...building anything is about relationships and trust..

Did Apex really just say he was going to come down hard on Les Miles if he ever pulled something like this? Right, so we're to understand that you're in the position to actually do something about it? Don't buy it.

Did Apex really just say he was going to come down hard on Les Miles if he ever pulled something like this? Right, so we're to understand that you're in the position to actually do something about it? Don't buy it.

was that a sexual reference?

you don't know what really happened. calm down brother....life goes on.

Probably not, but I have spend an embarrassment of time on it..

I have read almost everything on this topic

pieced it together.. When people talk, you can start to figure out what really happened.. Until today, they were saying much other than, LSU LSU LSU..MOMMA late, but still LSU don't worry ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well according to your coach this morning, it is a practice to tell committed players (Richardson) at UF, to "keep telling them your committed to UF" all the while they are committed to Tennessee..

That was quoted this morning.. can't deny that deception.. And brag about it to boosters... I don't want my head coach openly saying these things let alone doing them at all.

Again...building anything is about relationships and trust..

He's also told several players straight up that he didn't think they'd be able to play much for him based on our depth. So, I don't think he'd bring Myles in just to warm the bench.

Apex, are you avoiding the Craig Loston thing? Do your homework son. You are too busy crying about JJ that you failed to even notice you got the top safety in this year's class.

No I am just a fan, I am saying I wouldn't just blindly and loyally support my coach for that kind of thing..

I used bad wording...

VN Store

Back