PTI says Kiffin was "Great" today!

Neyland Law Vol

Both PTI hosts said Kiffin made the right moves today, and they even acknowledged the CUM call wasn't technically a NCAA violation. But they said it was a good move anyway.

Check the video, it will make you feel better about all the comments you are reading from fans of other SEC teams. :)

Pardon the Interruption videos - ESPN Video

Both PTI hosts said Kiffin made the right moves today, and they even acknowledged the CUM call wasn't technically a NCAA violation. But they said it was a good move anyway.

Check the video, it will make you feel better about all the comments you are reading from fans of other SEC teams. :)

Pardon the Interruption videos - ESPN Video
if that doesn't put a smile on your face, then i don't know what would.

awesome.

Yeah 55, me too. I was really excited this morning after hearing the comments, and didn't really care about whether there was actually a violation becuase I saw it the way the PTI hosts do - Kiffin was never going to actually report a violation, he was just taking a jab at CUM, and letting the SEC know he's not scared.

After seeing all the negative comments from fans of other SEC teams, i started to wonder if it was such a good move. But this video shows that it was, becuase UT, a 5-7 football team, is being talked about in Feb. in prime time on ESPN.

GO VOLS

I love it, man. Amazing how whiny Florida is when it's shoved back in their face.

i would rather beat them on the field, but i love the enthusiasm and energy from our coaches.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Espn thinking some drama is great. Who would have thought that. They'll milk this for all its worth.

Last edited:
Damm is it football season yet!!!!! Its going to be a hell of a battle against them

"This isn't good by Lane Kiffin, this is GREAT by Lane Kiffin. Because Florida is the big dog there and you want to beat them. And you just said 'we're here, we took your kid, and we made fun of you'! Good! Good!" -Kornheiser

Damm is it football season yet!!!!! Its going to be a hell of a battle against them

Wow PTI put a nice spin on it and tried to save Kiffen at the end of the day, because ESPN has been running the story all day and just basically laughing at his video footage. It speaks on it's own..Cockiness, and ignorance, combined with deception and slander

What an embarrassment.. Calls out urban for Cheating, Bragging to your boosters about it and they proudly applaud how your Asst, coaches got Richardson to go home and lie "keep telling them your committed to Florida".. Talk about Sleezy PTI Tony!!! Hello!

Seriously, you don't want to pick up players like that do you? You want to be known for that? Rather for Integrity and class..excellence.. Guys this isn't a good start to rebuilding a program, I don't care how you slice it... PTI is just trying to make it bigger which they have. Watch Butch Davis if you want to see it done right.

Urban is going to lay it on thick this year.. I can't stand Urban, but I want to see that beat down! After today, you guys are ranked #2 most hated behind Bama by LSU at least in the short term.. I am very upset how your staff worked over LSU JJ, his dad and Myles JR.

The Jackson deal is unreal guys. I say congrats on landing a great player.. Sure we are sore about it. Your insiders were right again... But it's hard to get good info if your being lied too.

We were hoodwinked by JJ and his dad for weeks all the way until to yesterday... Lied to Coach Miles repeatedly... This deal was done a long time ago as evidence by JJ comments today... I am astonished.

That is beyond shady.. And If I catch Les Miles pulling that kind of crap I will come down hard on him for it. you guys are calling it fire on the Hill? OK..

No way Miles pulling Benton scholly was the same thing

The pressure Miles had to sign the top WR in the nation and from LA. is nuts... he almost lost both Benton and Randle over depth of all things.. If your Miles what do you do? Seriously? What is a HC going to do in that situation... You guys probably haven't bother to see the details of it anyways.

If I was big booster at UT, I would be concerned about the open arrogance of Kiffen.

you guys think Miles is goof ball... I read it all the time..

Well your coach is now the new SEC punching bag

Last edited:
Wow PTI put a nice spin on it and tried to save Kiffen at the end of the day, because ESPN has been running the story all day and just basically laughing his footage. It speaks on it's own..Cockiness, and ignorance, combined with deception and slander

What an embarrassment.. Calls out urban for Cheating, Bragging to your boosters about it and they proudly applaud how your Asst, coaches got Richardson to go home and lie "keep telling them your committed to Florida".. Talk about Sleezy PTI Tony!!! Hello!

Seriously, you don't want to pick up kids like that do you? You want to be known for that? Integrity and class..excellence.. Guys this bad, I don't care how you slice it... PTI is just trying to make it bigger which they have

Urban is going to lay it on thick this year.. I can't stand Urban, but I want to see that beat down! After today, you guys are ranked #2 most hated behind Bama by LSU at least in the short term.. I am very upset how your staff worked over LSU JJ, his dad and Myles JR.

The Jackson deal is unreal guys. I say congrats on landing a great player.. Sure we are sore about it. Your insiders were right again... But it's hard to get good info if your being lied too.

We were hoodwinked by JJ and his dad for weeks all the way until to yesterday... Lied to Coach Miles repeatedly... This deal was done a long time ago as evidence by JJ comments today... I am astonished.

That is beyond shady.. And If I catch Les Miles pulling that kind of crap I will come down hard on him for it. you guys are calling it fire on the Hill? OK..

The pressure Miles had to sign the top WR in the nation and from LA. is nuts... he almost lost both Benton and Randle over depth of all things.. If your Miles what do you do? Seriously? What is a HC going to do in that situation... You guys probably haven't bother to see the details of it anyways.

If I was big booster at UT, I would be concerned about the open arrogance of Kiffen.

you guys think Miles is goof ball...

100% right?

Wow PTI put a nice spin on it and tried to save Kiffen at the end of the day, because ESPN has been running the story all day and just basically laughing his footage. It speaks on it's own..Cockiness, and ignorance, combined with deception and slander

Seriously, you don't want to pick up kids like that do you? You want to be known for that? Integrity and class..excellence.. Guys this bad, I don't care how you slice it... PTI is just trying to make it bigger which they have

you guys think Miles is goof ball...

This is not the first time this has every happened, so don't act like it is. Would it have mattered if we stole Jackson from Saban?

Apex, when I saw your name I didn't even attempt to read your trash.

But I will tell you one thing, JJ sure was sorry about your feelings. Honestly.

Wow PTI put a nice spin on it and tried to save Kiffen at the end of the day, because ESPN has been running the story all day and just basically laughing at his video footage. It speaks on it's own..Cockiness, and ignorance, combined with deception and slander

Seriously, you don't want to pick up players like that do you? You want to be known for that? Rather for Integrity and class..excellence.. Guys this isn't a good start to rebuilding a program, I don't care how you slice it... PTI is just trying to make it bigger which they have. Watch Butch Davis if you want to see it done right.

you guys think Miles is goof ball... I read it all the time..

Did you blast your coaches when they did the same thing with Ryan Perriloux?

First, its KiffIn Your reaction Apex is the same type of reaction the CBP got on the roundball front when he was hired. His style was "in your face" and then he backed it up on the court, which no one thought he would / could do at TN. TN rivals hate him for it. If TN's rivals hate Kiffin, that means he is doing something right. Go Vols.

First, its KiffIn Your reaction Apex is the same type of reaction the CBP got on the roundball front when he was hired. His style was "in your face" and then he backed it up on the court, which no one thought he would / could do at TN. TN rivals hate him for it. If TN's rivals hate Kiffin, that means he is doing something right. Go Vols.

In your face huh?

Ok..

Hey I know it's your coach, and it's hard not to be loyal at every turn.. I get that, and you should do that.. Stand behind your guy

Most coaches are hated because they are good.. Now frankly even UT fans don't the answer to that question yet.

I hope you guys do well, UF and Bama need to be dealt with

Apex, when I saw your name I didn't even attempt to read your trash.

But I will tell you one thing, JJ sure was sorry about your feelings. Honestly.

What did I ever post that is trash here?

you guys are so cocky with your victories over LSU getting O and now JJ

Your sources were better than ours.. I was confident in getting O...but I wasn't posting trash. I don't roll like that

Our sources as we are finding out are being lied too.. simple as that

Last edited:
This is not the first time this has every happened, so don't act like it is. Would it have mattered if we stole Jackson from Saban?

Glad you mentioned Saban;;

he preached to a LA HS coach about honoring commitment to bama Sentimore was going to change about 1.5 before NSD, plent of time to grab another recruit.. That is what stings about jackson, the deception screwed LSU and another player to play for LSU.

Meanwhile, while Saban preaching commitment, he is off to snitch committed player at LSU.. ah la Kenny Bell

I understand that it's ruthless business

Your staff has made a nice baptism into the SEC and said, "we ain't playing games"... Ok Ok.. I am sure the other coaches will adjust accordingly :)

Glad you mentioned Saban;;

he preached to a LA HS coach about honoring commitment to bama Sentimore was going to change about 1.5 before NSD, plent of time to grab another recruit.. That is what stings about jackson, the deception screwed LSU and another player to play for LSU.

Meanwhile, while Saban preaching commitment, he is off to snitch committed player at LSU.. ah la Kenny Bell

I understand that it's ruthless business

Your staff has made a nice baptism into the SEC and said, "we ain't playing games"... Ok Ok.. I am sure the other coaches will adjust accordingly :)

Recruiting = Nasty Game

I hope LSU beats FL and beats BAMA by the run rule, every time they play. Go Tigers!

What did I ever post that is trash here?

you guys are so cocky with your victories over LSU getting O and now JJ

Your sources were better than ours.. I was confident in getting O...but I wasn't posting trash. I don't roll like that

Our sources as we are finding out are being lied too.. simple as that

Lame is posting on an opposing team's site about something that has absolutely nothing to do with you or your program. Sour grapes.

VN Store

Back