PTI says Kiffin was "Great" today!

I posted this in the "repremand" [sic] thread too:

This is how this situation went down. Think about the context a little bit. Kiffin says a couple of weeks ago that he did not expect so much negative recruiting. This would happen between coaches and recruits in a he said, he said context so there would be an expectation that no one could prove anything definitively or no witnesses. Do you suppose this comment had anything to do with what the Florida staff was telling Teague and Nuke?

So Kiff fires a shot across the bow and gets warned about breaking a rule of demeaning other SEC programs that is spot on with respect to his complaints a couple of weeks ago. Think about it the first push (in this case the negative recruiting against UT) as is usually the case not get penalized. Its the retaliation that draws the flag. But sometimes the retaliation in necessary to call attention to the situation so, to get it under control in the future. I think its interesting that "yes" it was made clear that there would be pitched competition against Saban the dynamic of engaging him yesterday at the rally was different. I think its clear that someone (guess ?) banks that in a show down of his word against a recruits if he was ever called on his recruiting slanders that his denials would muddy a clear determination of what had happened.

I am just saying.

Excellent. In other words. quit messing with me. I'm not the other guy.

Uh..."as is usually the case does not get penalized." Sorry.

The way it happened, and when it happened

JJ was one of our first committment back in May

Before he was the great 5 star on Rivals

he is from just down the road you know

It stings to loose one of your best players

Congrats...But I am mad about how you staff handled it

I realize you guys don't care what other fans say or feel, but your coach is going to recieve no mercy from the sec from here on out.

Good Lord. Do all LSU fans whine like a two year old like you do? There is NOTHING new here. Players have not honored verbal commitments on National Signing day for many, many years.

Wow PTI put a nice spin on it and tried to save Kiffen at the end of the day, because ESPN has been running the story all day and just basically laughing at his video footage. It speaks on it's own..Cockiness, and ignorance, combined with deception and slander

What an embarrassment.. Calls out urban for Cheating, Bragging to your boosters about it and they proudly applaud how your Asst, coaches got Richardson to go home and lie "keep telling them your committed to Florida".. Talk about Sleezy PTI Tony!!! Hello!

Seriously, you don't want to pick up players like that do you? You want to be known for that? Rather for Integrity and class..excellence.. Guys this isn't a good start to rebuilding a program, I don't care how you slice it... PTI is just trying to make it bigger which they have. Watch Butch Davis if you want to see it done right.

Urban is going to lay it on thick this year.. I can't stand Urban, but I want to see that beat down! After today, you guys are ranked #2 most hated behind Bama by LSU at least in the short term.. I am very upset how your staff worked over LSU JJ, his dad and Myles JR.

The Jackson deal is unreal guys. I say congrats on landing a great player.. Sure we are sore about it. Your insiders were right again... But it's hard to get good info if your being lied too.

We were hoodwinked by JJ and his dad for weeks all the way until to yesterday... Lied to Coach Miles repeatedly... This deal was done a long time ago as evidence by JJ comments today... I am astonished.

That is beyond shady.. And If I catch Les Miles pulling that kind of crap I will come down hard on him for it. you guys are calling it fire on the Hill? OK..

No way Miles pulling Benton scholly was the same thing

The pressure Miles had to sign the top WR in the nation and from LA. is nuts... he almost lost both Benton and Randle over depth of all things.. If your Miles what do you do? Seriously? What is a HC going to do in that situation... You guys probably haven't bother to see the details of it anyways.

If I was big booster at UT, I would be concerned about the open arrogance of Kiffen.

you guys think Miles is goof ball... I read it all the time..

Well your coach is now the new SEC punching bag

I honestly feel bad for you if you are naive enough to believe any of what you just said. If you had any idea what went on in the world of recruiting you would not even think about 'calling out' these particular transgressions.

Apex is depressing....I read his post and I can get Droopy the Detective Dog out of my mind...

I want UT steal all of Saban's recruits..

But if I am UT, I want it done with honesty and class...because your better people than the other guy. Now that Saban has gone, I can objectively see his flaws that I refused to see when he was doing great things for LSU.

Recruiting is becoming about how dirty do you want to get to be successful?

Maybe Kiffin was desperate having such a late start. I can tell you this much, any time a player that goes up to UT for a visit, every word that kids back to LSU media will be questioned and doubted to the end, because of this
Why would you think we remotely give a damn about the LSU media?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I realize you guys don't care what other fans say or feel, but your coach is going to recieve no mercy from the sec from here on out.

One of our first commitments Jeron Stokes was committed up until he signed with Michigan.

Oku was committed to us but changed his mind days before NSD.

It happens, get over it.

They were just talking about Kiffin on PTI AGAIN today. They basically says there is NO WAY he regrets saying what he did and still love it.

Since when does anybody in the SEC show mercy in scoring against opponets or in recruiting

Go start your pity party somewhere else:cray:

Who cares if it was a violation or not...what matters is that we have a coach with some balls now (no disrespect to Fulmer...he was great over the years and did a lot for this school, but Fulmer became too passive) and we need that kind of fire if we are going to get back on top

okay, this is so third grade it's ridiculous! For 17 years Coach Fulmer took crap from the rest of the league. He never said anything controversial or dispairaging about another coach/program. What did that get us??? I mean we are 0-4 against Meyer with a big beat down in the swamp 2 years ago. Are you telling me Meyer took it easy on us since Fulmer was nice to him??? Give me a break! We are 0-2 against Saban. Does anyone not remember UT laying down at Bama 2 years ago? All I am saying is we've been nice long enough and gotten nowhere.

Young coach kiffen has a plan guys .Its the old um program were he makes every one hate us.Then tells the team its us against the world guys,no one likes us not even your mamas and daddys.All we have is each other.Worked well for them.I love who needs friends,its the law of the jungle,let the strong survive and the weak die.

VN Store

Back