Pruitt Post-game comments on VolNetwork

I hope if CJP does man up and make a change at QB...fans realize that whoever probaly has had minimal practice reps witha full squad and cuts the young man some slack....CJP has invested so much time in JG its gonna hurt the development of our other QBs

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Don’t care. Just win.

He needs to prove he deserves to be a big time coach in the SEC.

Winning against the big three is what it’s gonna to take year in and year out,

Dobbs would have won that game honestly.

We need a dual threat QB with the way the line was breaking down.

Alot of yards were left for a fast qb.

I place blame on the lime today but alot more on JG and his piss poor everything.
JG was number 1 dual threat coming out of HS fwiw

I'm not out on Pruitt. We're clearly in a much better place now than we were when he got here, but it's time to win one against the big three. Look at Ole Miss for example. Kiffin in his first game against Alabama as the Ole Miss HC has his team in a 4th quarter game despite being badly outmatched. Getting doubled up (or worse) isn't acceptable in year three.

No QB on Earth (and certainly not on our roster) would of done much better. Like for real man. I know you hate the kid, but lord. He threw two absolute dimes to Palmer the two times he had a clean pocket all game lol
You watching Ole Miss vs Bama game? The Rebels QB has kept them in the game and has been under tremendous pressure. Pretty sure if he were our QB we would have won. JG is and always has been slow in his decision making and after 5 years it isn't going to change.

He just beat SCar and Missouri. That’s not the bar- I get it.

But we are not at UGA’s level. We will be, if we keep recruiting well. But we’re not yet.

Flame away.

Pruitt doesn’t recruit anywhere close to UGA’s level.

You go back & look. That oass was not on a dime. .. DA!!!

I've seen it several times. It was a well thrown ball. You straight up said Palmer had to go back for it even though he jumped FORWARD to catch it. How am I supposed to take you seriously?

Reactions: 2GeeZ4VolZ
People on here have been making excuses for JG for 3 years. One of the go to’s is “the O line doesn’t give him enough time.” They don’t want to accept that he is a bad QB and the coaching staff has failed to develop a reliable starter after almost 3 years.
This is the part that worries me the most. Pruitt has made big improvements at almost every position except arguably the most important position.

You watching Ole Miss vs Bama game? The Rebels QB has kept them in the game and has been under tremendous pressure. Pretty sure if he were our QB we would have won. JG is and always has been slow in his decision making and after 5 years it isn't going to change.

I also think Alabama is not as good as Georgia (at least on defense but I think overall as well). We will see next week.

Every fumble was bad. He still cannot tell where the pressure is coming from. He doesn’t throw receivers open. He locks into a receiver and is oblivious as to what is going on around him. It’s the same tune, just a different year. He tries to do too much instead of eating the ball or throwing it away.
It also seems to me that we are limited in some throws across the middle. Seems like most of JGs routes go to the outside shoulder along the sideline where it is unlikely to be picked off. I think the staff is afraid to have him throw into anything resembling traffic over the Middle. The playbook just feels restricted when JG is on the field.

VN Store

Back