Pruitt no show on the Jeremy Pruitt Show

tumwc.gif

Reactions: feathersax
I am starting to not like Pruitt's attitude about his show.

His recalcitrant, zombie-like non-presence is getting old. It's disrespectful to his host, the organization, and fans.

Yeah, I get it. He doesn't like doing it. He doesn't like Kessler Kessling. He'd rather be watching film or scheming.

Well, tough s**t. It's part of the job. He got paid more this year than most fans make in a lifetime to do the job.

He has set high standards and expectations for his players to execute at a certain level. He needs to man up and do the same.

Couldn’t agree more with you, thank you

His recalcitrant, zombie-like non-presence is getting old. It's disrespectful to his host, the organization, and fans.

Yeah, I get it. He doesn't like doing it. He doesn't like Kessler Kessling. He'd rather be watching film or scheming.

Well, tough s**t. It's part of the job. He got paid more this year than most fans make in a lifetime to do the job.

He has set high standards and expectations for his players to execute at a certain level. He needs to man up and do the same.
Who cares. We hired him to coach football not be a tv personality right ?

We hired him to fix the football program. I could care less how entertaining he is. Show is still ten times better than what we’ve had the last five years. He has to be good with recruits and their families and he seems to be well liked in that area. If you want personality and laughs, look on the other 500 channels.

He was there but not really there. They could have just interviewed a cardboard cutout.

The show needs to end. Why we think it's a necessary function of Tennessee football is beyond me. With Youtube and constant replays at our disposal it's a waste. I guarantee you Bob wishes it was over as well. The format is horrible as well and the commercials are a waste. No one cares. Just ditch the show. I would rather watch a cardboard cutout if I knew our coach was getting sleep, spending time with family, or watching film.

I'd like to see him try a little harder. But he's a football coach, not a television personality. I didn't think this week's show was all that bad, especially considering the outcome of the game.

Reactions: Tnwoodsman
Our fanbase truly amazes me. Fans constantly telling Jones to shut up and now telling Pruitt to talk more. Damned if you do damned if you don't. To be honest, I don't care if he ever does a show on Sunday. I care about results on the field on Saturday's. What can we honestly learn on a Sunday that we didn't watch with our own eyes on a Saturday?

Actually, I think he said "if we have to push them to get ready for Vanderbilt we have a problem."

I liked that. Probably the longest sentence he said during the whole show.

Oh, they got problems alright. They got lots and lots of problems.

He doesn't like Kesling? Hell that is a plus.

First off it’s a horrible format, second blob blobby is a complete retard and should be fired immediately. Have a show that isn’t this drivel that’s about 25 years past it’s prime...time for the Vol Network to come with a fresh format.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't stand to watch the show on TV and can't stand to watch the show on the FIELD either. Soon you just tune both of them out and and just say is basketball season here yet.

Reactions: wmcovol
And I’m still pissed about his little line from episode 2, regarding running through the T. That will stick with me until he wins an SEC championship.

Come on...what did he say? Inquiring minds (at least 3 of us since your post) want to know...

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back