Pruitt no show on the Jeremy Pruitt Show

Did you watch the show?

I’ve watched every single one of them, but I’ve also watched posters from one week declare that he should be considered as SEC coach of the year, to, in the span of just a few days (after a loss), a illiterate hillbilly that just dials it in for his Show. Maybe he is disappointed and frustrated and it shows.

Pruitt is that gym coach that only takes his coffee with George Dickel and Pall Malls. Let's let him do his thing and see were he can take us. Having a lawyer and a used car salesman for head coaches drove us into a ditch. They were good on the mic but sucked on the field. Hell Pruitt can cuss Bob out every week for all I care as long as he gets up back on top.

Pruitt is that gym coach that only takes his coffee with George Dickel and Pall Malls. Let's let him do his thing and see were he can take us. Having a lawyer and a used car salesman for head coaches drove us into a ditch. Hell Pruitt can come oy\ut there and cuss Bob out every week for all I care as long as he gets up back on top.

I would definitely pay a dollar to see that!

Pruitt is that gym coach that only takes his coffee with George Dickel and Pall Malls. Let's let him do his thing and see were he can take us. Having a lawyer and a used car salesman for head coaches drove us into a ditch. Hell Pruitt can come oy\ut there and cuss Bob out every week for all I care as long as he gets up back on top.

Well, so far he's about right on track with the lawyer and the car salesman. Only with a sour ass attitude. I'm not sure if he'll do well at UT or not, but I do know he's turning a lot of people off and donors aren't busting out the checkbooks.

I went to every home game and Auburn this year. Came home and watched the play where reed knocked the crap out of who I had hoped was #7 for Mizz and then deleted it. Had no desire to watch the show and totally understand why he wouldn’t want to do it.

I watched the show and was thinking that I actually like the guy (Still have no idea if he can coach). He refuses to take the easy way out- such as when Bob asked about keeping the team motivated, he didn't say "yea coach speak, coach speak, coach speak." He said "Bob, I don't think getting them motivated to play Vandy will be hard at all" or words to that effect, and then sat there and stared at Bob. It was perfect. I like the guy, which feels weird after Dooley and that son of a bitch Jones.

I watched the show and was thinking that I actually like the guy (Still have no idea if he can coach). He refuses to take the easy way out- such as when Bob asked about keeping the team motivated, he didn't say "yea coach speak, coach speak, coach speak." He said "Bob, I don't think getting them motivated to play Vandy will be hard at all" or words to that effect, and then sat there and stared at Bob. It was perfect. I like the guy, which feels weird after Dooley and that son of a bitch Jones.

Actually, I think he said "if we have to push them to get ready for Vanderbilt we have a problem."

I liked that. Probably the longest sentence he said during the whole show.

Actually, I think he said "if we have to push them to get ready for Vanderbilt we have a problem."

I liked that. Probably the longest sentence he said during the whole show.

Yea, exactly. I get your point- he's definitely not going to win any charisma contests. But full disclosure, I hated Jones so much, the fact that Pruitt is the complete antithesis of him is a huge plus to me. Hopefully Pruitt will loosen up a bit gong forward.

I don’t get what this is about, but at the end he said, we’ve had trouble with them for the past few years, and playing for pride to try to get to a bowl game. This is a great university and that he is honored to be a part of, and his coaching staff. He will invite players over to eat at Thanksgiving with him. Also, they will look at film and get moving again. So yea, he is all in and it is going to be a victory this Saturday. I think he loves doing the show, and he has gotten more comfortable with it. Watch out, because when he gets his guys in here, to make us stronger, I hope the ones that are negative, with negative comments can go like Georgia, Alabama, or Florida. And I hope some of these uncle Lou’s, can kick themselves when we are good again. 🥵🥶🤔

VN Store

Back