Pruitt no show on the Jeremy Pruitt Show

SKBubba

I am starting to not like Pruitt's attitude about his show.

His recalcitrant, zombie-like non-presence is getting old. It's disrespectful to his host, the organization, and fans.

Yeah, I get it. He doesn't like doing it. He doesn't like Kessler Kessling. He'd rather be watching film or scheming.

Well, tough s**t. It's part of the job. He got paid more this year than most fans make in a lifetime to do the job.

He has set high standards and expectations for his players to execute at a certain level. He needs to man up and do the same.

Last edited:

His recalcitrant, zombie-like non-presence is getting old. It's disrespectful to his host, the organization, and fans.

Yeah, I get it. He doesn't like doing it. He doesn't like Kessler. He'd rather be watching film or scheming.

Well, tough s**t. It's part of the job. He got paid more this year than most fans make in a lifetime to do the job.

He has set high standards and expectations for his players to execute at a certain level. He needs to man up and do the same.
Man up? Wow. Challenging the dude’s manhood for exhausting himself for the sake of the program. His attitude during the show is a symptom of his inhuman work ethic. Relax.

Yeah, I get it. He doesn't like doing it. He doesn't like Kessler Kessling. He'd rather be watching film or scheming.

Boo hoo...

Sorry, Kessling or whatever.

What is the good reason?

So are you saying there are zero good reasons that he would miss the show?

I could think of plenty off the top of my head and I could start by saying he was off recruiting some new OL. Likewise, it could be something more serious like an illness in his family or something of that nature.

Why jump to conclusions is what I'm really getting at.

Maybe he would like his players to show up as well. Tough year for all involved. Pretty sure there aren't 20 secs worth of positives to review... show over.

Man up? Wow. Challenging the dude’s manhood for exhausting himself for the sake of the program. His attitude during the show is a symptom of his inhuman work ethic. Relax.

So, he has expectations for his players, but not himself. Got it.

Hey, I like the guy. I'm glad he's here. He's made remarkable progress and the future looks bright. But you have to wonder if his no show attitude in one aspect of his job is reflected on the field.

Regardless, it's disrespectful. He's not good enough yet to be too good to be bothered.

So are you saying there are zero good reasons that he would miss the show?

I could think of plenty off the top of my head and I could start by saying he was off recruiting some new OL. Likewise, it could be something more serious like an illness in his family or something of that nature.

Why jump to conclusions is what I'm really getting at.

Watch the show.

Reactions: old vol

VN Store

Back