Pruitt Is Not The Answer

I am not ready to throw in the towel. I want to see how next year turns out first, but the offense being where it is at right now is scary.

On which part? They aren't firing him this year. And there not firing him next year because of this year's financial reasons. As far as being the right guy, he has a couple years to prove that for himself.
You may have missed this but we have fired coaches once or twice in the past when they still had multiple years remaining on their contracts. If things continue in the direction they're going and this team regresses further, he will not last two years.

Don't disagree but I also don't remember anyone beating the door down wanting the job either. Honestly, if I was a coach I wouldn't wanna come here to coach. You'd have to be damn near perfect or your job would be questioned and your "fans" would be calling for your head.
I saw an article that rated UT's facilities as fourth in the country, yet our teams are always 50th WHY?

You may have missed this but we have fired coaches once or twice in the past when they still had multiple years remaining on their contracts. If things continue in the direction they're going and this team regresses further, he will not last two years.
I haven't missed that. We also didn't lose 50 million in revenue during a plandemic

it was rumoured during the coaching search fiasco that Jason Witten reached out and said he wanted the job. I’d say give it to an alum like that who actually cares about the program and hope for the best
Can you imagine? The kids would wilt under such a work ethic.

I'd bet anything he's at Bama or LSU in the next 2-3 years.
More likely Bama, to replace a retiring Nick Saban, who can't stand this new style of football (Offense).
One good thing about this giant God awful mess, Bama ain't gonna come calling on CJP. Unless it is to be the D Coordinator.

VN Store

Back