Pruitt Is Not The Answer

VolFreakJosh

“Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!”
Never thought I’d dislike a coach more than Pruitt.

He’s shown us nothing to make us think he’s an SEC HC.

Getting blown out by a below average UK team and getting embarrassed by your main rivals three years in a row is not improvement.

There’s nothing to be excited about.

Pruitt is going to be around for at least another year. It would be a disaster to make another coaching change, and the program can't afford it anyway. If he beats Florida everybody will settle down.

Probably 2 years if covid restrictions are still in place next season.

Reactions: sanglemangle
The fact that Harrison Bailey only got 10 snaps in camp was all I needed to hear. He isn’t going to do anything here. Georgia State, BYU, blown out by Kentucky. Then he rolls out a 5th year senior who has proven time and time again that he can’t win. Unbelievable!
Bailey is just behind where he needs to be. The spring shut down and then his QT for a few weeks and you have a kid who doesn't know the playbook that well yet. Part of that could be Weinke's fault, but I bet we see a change there for next year.

He talks like he's Saban. Raises his eyebrow like the Rock. Look like Beldar and Mr. Potato head got frisky and consummated.

Coaches like a Dooley and Butch orange dog, 6-3 opportunity is nowhere seminar.

Don't forget that stupid on sides kick off, what a stupid call. If Pruitt wants to be aggressive then start a freshman and throw the ball down the field from the start, don't wait until you are down by 4 TD and in the 4th Q, just makes me sick to watch this mess. Play calling sucks too.

What’s hilarious is that Schiano came right out of the gate and beat Michigan State. They are an absolute **** program and he already has them playing up. I’m still waiting for Pruitt to get his team up and playing above their potential and it’s been three years.

Pruitt is going to be around for at least another year. It would be a disaster to make another coaching change, and the program can't afford it anyway. If he beats Florida everybody will settle down.
I am not sure you have been paying full attention to what has been happening so i'll explain it to you in the calmest way I know how...Ahem....ITS ALREADY A FREAKING DISASTER!!!!!...We have been blown out 3 straight games and one of them was by Kentucky...KENTUCKY!!!!!...My god man how much worse can it get before someone realizes this school doesn't care about wins and losses but making that money.

VN Store

Back