Pruitt dismisses Banks.

Id say there's probably more to it than just the video, given he has already commented on it before this happened.

"I have made the decision to remove Jeremy Banks from our football program.

While I will continue to support Jeremy in the next steps in his life, information I recently received made it clear that this decision is in the best interest of the football program and the university."

My guess is the new information is Fulmer got pressured.

Reactions: zydane47
It's not a parents decision. It's frankly non of their business.
lol ... ok I’ll bite. What if these “adult” prospective signees, as you alluded to in your post are still calling home for mommy and daddy to send money ? Would it still be “frankly none of their business” ?

Every cop I’ve talked to said they hear worse from people in the back of the cop cars, Mostly threading to murder them or catch their house on fire.

What every cop hears from criminals is not of concern to the people I'm referring to. Having a UT player on Fox news talking about shooting the police where he is from is of concern to them. For my vote, I'd have let Banks stay, but these people are very very conservative, pro-police and don't want to be associated with that at their alma mater.

Reactions: sierraorange
lol ... ok I’ll bite. What if these “adult” prospective signees, as you alluded to in your post are still calling home for mommy and daddy to send money ? Would it still be “frankly none of their business” ?

It’s not uncommon for parents to blindly send money...

Just passing it along.

Reactions: Zues1
What every cop hears from criminals is not of concern to the people I'm referring to. Having a UT player on Fox news talking about shooting the police where he is from is of concern to them. For my vote, I'd have let Banks stay, but these people are very very conservative, pro-police and don't want to be associated with that at their alma mater.

So it’s a political move? Great!

There's probably no new information.

He's probably just using that line to cover his own a$$.

Hopefully Pruitt gets dismissed soon along with JG. Something ain't right with their relationship. I'd dig a little further into that one....

Last edited:
I think you have a fan buddy.
Many man....many....the VFB fan club is yuge.....yuge. Maybe one day well win some games and all laugh together.

Being a Tennessee sports fan has its advantages.....its funny prepared me to be let down by the Braves this week.lol

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
There's probably no jew information.

He's probably just using that line to cover his own a$$.

Hopefully Pruitt gets dismissed soon along with JG. Something ain't right with their relationship. I'd dig a little further into that one....

It’s so easy to blame someone else for a kid not being responsible.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back