Pruitt dismisses Banks.

What?!? Pruitt said he was unaware of the warrant. The school cannot pay off the kid’s ticket. Put the blame where it belongs....on Banks. The ticket and warrant were not the biggest issues. Banks attitude and statements were bigger issues.

Now I’m sure one of the fat cats would pay off a ticket If it was worth it..

Pruitt screwed this kid over. The warrant that kid had should have been resolved. The school could have paid that ticket off for the kid. Banks did his part the school knew the kid situation, but Pruitt didn't make sure the situation was taking care of. Bad on coach Pruitt part.
Banks just learned a lesson in personal responsibility. A betting man would say that lesson probably isn't learned still..

Pruitt screwed this kid over. The warrant that kid had should have been resolved. The school could have paid that ticket off for the kid. Banks did his part the school knew the kid situation, but Pruitt didn't make sure the situation was taking care of. Bad on coach Pruitt part.
Just go the hell away dude. Go hit the ‘Canes website would ya?

This appears like it was Fulmer's decision. This situation makes Pruitt seem like he is either not in control, or very indecisive. This was a bad look for the program, all around.
Or, as is stated in the released statement, more information became available.

If there was really new info to surface, then I'm sure it will eventually come out. For now I'm kinda shocked and not sure how to feel?

He might have busted his pee test or maybe he actually did track down that lady on campus that was riding with the officer and say something to her. If something new happened, good on Pruitt.

Reactions: Vol8188
Yeah I already said “if true” few posts back. Also “supposedly”. Lol how many more terms can I use?

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
Great Move……………..late but needed to be done.
One word sums up Banks remaining on Team.............DISTRACTION!!

Reactions: Vol8188
Pruitt misjudged the amount of alumni anger the shoot the police comment would cause. Once it went national on Fox, the writing was on the wall for Banks. I've seen and heard from multiple over 50 donors who were angered greatly by him not being removed from the team immediately and they were writing/calling UTAD. When the $$$ get mad enough, things like this happen. It could be truly some new revelation but I'll be shocked if it is.

Reactions: thehill98 and hog88
If he assaulted a women, wouldn’t be had been or would be in custody? You can’t hide anything from the Knoxville media.

This appears like it was Fulmer's decision. This situation makes Pruitt seem like he is either not in control, or very indecisive. This was a bad look for the program, all around.

Why would he come out and say he backs Pruitt and then go against Pruitt?

This was most likely a fat cat flexing muscle

Reactions: KBVol
Pruitt misjudged the amount of alumni anger the shoot the police comment would cause. Once it went national on Fox, the writing was on the wall for Banks. I've seen and heard from multiple over 50 donors who were angered greatly by him not being removed from the team immediately and they were writing/calling UTAD. When the $$$ get mad enough, things like this happen. It could be truly some new revelation but I'll be shocked if it is.

Every cop I’ve talked to said they hear worse from people in the back of the cop cars, Mostly threading to murder them or catch their house on fire.

On one hand you “know jack squat”.....on the other you definitively state that “no new info came to Pruitt’s attention”. You nor anybody else on a fan forum know what Pruitt and Fulmer do or don’t know.

If new information conveniently came to their attention weeks after the arrest and days after the video dropped then Pruitt is way the **** over his head.

Reactions: Thorp32

VN Store

Back