Pruitt cancels scrimmage (due to covid-related absences and injuries)

My dad is a respected doctor so I trust his word and opinions on this virus. He is also a Tennessee alumnus and he doesn’t think we should play football this fall till we have the vaccine which according to him will def be available for everyone by next fall.

I’ve got a flu shot since I was a kid and I haven’t had the flu since I was a kid and I’m 42 now. So yea I believe the flu shot makes a difference.
You have never been diagnosed with the flu.....unless everytime you got the sniffles or a fever, sore throat you went got diagnosed..this is a joke statement

I’ve got a flu shot since I was a kid and I haven’t had the flu since I was a kid and I’m 42 now. So yea I believe the flu shot makes a difference.

I'm 49 and I've never gotten the flu shot and haven't gotten the flu since elementary school. Take your stupid anecdotes and go troll another board.

Let me guess itll be around Nov 4th???
. The vaccine will be distributed out in 4 phases according to him the first people who will get it in December or January will be the older and elderly in nursing homes and such and the immune compromised people and health care workers. By the middle of next year it should be available everywhere at your local clinic or at CVS and Walgreens.

No you're FOS, you're 42 years old and you come in here with "my dad says" gtfo
. Are you a doctor? My dad is 71 and still a active physician I’m not making that up. 1972 Tennessee Alumni then went to UT Memphis for med school. Why would I make that up? What do I have to gain ?

. Are you a doctor? My dad is 71 and still a active physician I’m not making that up. 1972 Tennessee Alumni then went to UT Memphis for med school. Why would I make that up? What do I have to gain ?
Because you like attention, this story came out today and you pop right back up screaming shut life down.

If I were you I would just stop now.

My dad is a respected doctor so I trust his word and opinions on this virus. He is also a Tennessee alumnus and he doesn’t think we should play football this fall till we have the vaccine which according to him will def be available for everyone by next fall.
Well, I disagree with him and the respect you allege he has as a physician.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
. The vaccine will be distributed out in 4 phases according to him the first people who will get it in December or January will be the older and elderly in nursing homes and such and the immune compromised people and health care workers. By the middle of next year it should be available everywhere at your local clinic or at CVS and Walgreens.
How much will it cost and do you know the needle size they'll be using?

The COVID19 BS is over and everyone needs to move on. We are playing football as I'm watching a game right now! GTFO if you don't pull for playing because VOLNATION is behind it!

Go pull for the Big 10 or PAC12. They're not. Big10 is seriously reconsidering since they've been outed!

Reactions: Kdbnab1
I'm 30, have never had the flu shot, and never had the flu, so I believe having the flu shot makes no difference.

52 never had a flu shot , never had the flu . Have had Covid . Down for about 2 weeks altogether then fine . The flu shots are anywhere from 30-60% effective ( if they guess the right strain that’s here that year . ) short of being held at gun point I’m not taking a new vaccine that we know nothing about either . I’ll take it after all the Politicians and Drs take it first and wait a year or 3 to see if they grow a third nipple .

Last edited:

I’m sure your Dad is a swell guy, most of us just happen to disagree with his opinion as you’ve described it. And we can find scores of other Doctors who would also disagree with his opinion.

VN Store

Back