Protests in Cuba Against Ruling Dictatorship

How does she get away with being so fake and disingenuous?

She is the best at her job, but unfortunately, I think it is a heavy grind. She only lasted about a year as the State Department spokesperson after the Ukraine coup and she's only going to be able to do a year in the Biden administration, also. She's is one of the best I've ever seen.

I reminded of Michael Moore telling us about the superiority of Cuba's HC system. Guess he'll correct Jen.
I'm always humored by Michael Moore and his ilk's insistence on this stupidity. I'm sure an authoritarian regime would never falsely report numbers or anything. Sort of how DPRK has never had a case of Covid, honest!

She is the best at her job, but unfortunately, I think it is a heavy grind. She only lasted about a year as the State Department spokesperson after the Ukraine coup and she's only going to be able to do a year in the Biden administration, also. She's is one of the best I've ever seen.

I don't know if she is that good because she has been given a pass and softball questions the entire time unlike Kaleigh McElhany before her who I think runs circles around Psaki. You are more impressed with Psaki than I am. Psaki often seems lost and is not drilled with follow-ups when she doesn't answer or is inconsistent hence all the laughter and other bs like she expects easy, mostly pre-screened questions.

I hope they get true freedom and are able to self govern apart from totalitarian communist dictatorships.

God knows how beautiful that country can be. I’d love to see it liberated.

Protests? All I see are peaceful gatherings of Cubans exercising their freedoms - Dumb democrats everywhere.

I'm going to disagree with you there. She's awful at her job. I will agree that she won't last much longer. She's also announced it iirc.

I'm going to disagree with you there. She's awful at her job. I will agree that she won't last much longer. She's also announced it iirc.

Actually she is great at her job, remember her job is to gloss over, duck, dodge and cover for the administration. It helps that she has a willing accomplice in our press.

Actually she is great at her job, remember her job is to gloss over, duck, dodge and cover for the administration. It helps that she has a willing accomplice in our press.
Yes and no. Nobody with a functioning brain accepts her position. I'll concede that there are alot of folks that do not have said functioning brain though

I'm always humored by Michael Moore and his ilk's insistence on this stupidity. I'm sure an authoritarian regime would never falsely report numbers or anything. Sort of how DPRK has never had a case of Covid, honest!
Never a confirmed case, for some reason each potential infected dies shortly before the test can be returned.

Reactions: StarRaider and AM64
She's not very good at it, she stutters, hems and jaws doing it..... With a friendly press. She's average at best.

She's not very good at it, she stutters, hems and jaws doing it..... With a friendly press. She's average at best.

This! She gets away with the stammering and needing to refer to notes at every turn because of a roper room press. It's a lack of professionalism in the press with 4th grade questions.

Reactions: StarRaider and AM64
The same crap can be said for the blonde that was Trump's Press Secretary before he got bounced. She had to keep a binder of stuff when she actually talked to the press.

VN Store

Back