Protesters are now going to residential areas. Just a matter of time

EbpkoyvWkAA5HSR

At one point they pointed them at each other lol

...that doesn’t contradict anything I’m saying. They were walking down a street peacefully like in Beverly Hills, two nuts started pointing guns, and if either had fired they’d be in jail for a long time.

Oh, but neither did, contrary to the “watch what happens” conservative wet dream
just breaking and entering peacefully.

Breaking and entering a neighborhood lol. The victimhood is strong in here today. Y’all must have loved George “Neighborhood Watch” Zimmerman too

It has a gate with a sign saying it’s private not a public street . I guess that means it’s not for public use ? 🤷‍♂️

Breaking and entering a neighborhood lol. The victimhood is strong in here today. Y’all must have loved George “Neighborhood Watch” Zimmerman too
"Private street, access limited to residents."

Private property and they are not allowed there. Easy to see why the residents would upset after the violent riots and looting they started after their fake outrage over George Kirby.

“I don’t recognize this car pulling into my neighborhood and not bothering me at all, guess it’s time to run outside and start waving a gun at them”

So it’s okay for protesters to disregard private property? You must have been thrilled with the torching of private businesses during the riots. Great perspective dude.

"Private street, access limited to residents."

Private property and they are not allowed there. Easy to see why the residents would upset after the violent riots and looting they started after their fake outrage over George Kirby.

You want to talk about fake outrage, look at the guy threatening to end people’s lives over a street sign when they aren’t bothering him at all

“I don’t recognize this car pulling into my neighborhood and not bothering me at all, guess it’s time to run outside and start waving a gun at them”

If the car is on a public street , I wouldnt do that . He has as much right to be there as you do .

So it’s okay for protesters to disregard private property? You must have been thrilled with the torching of private businesses during the riots. Great perspective dude.

There is a gigantic gap between “100% okay” and “worthy of running outside waving a gun and playing police over stupid sh*t”

Wow, a non-resident walking down a residential street, let’s point a gun at them. Great perspective dude.

You want to talk about fake outrage, look at the guy threatening to end people’s lives over a street sign when they aren’t bothering him at all

Apparently they did bother him . Protestors to be peaceful and lawful must follow laws . That’s simple .

At one point they pointed them at each other lol
Apparently he’s a Democrat so I guess I’m not surprised. And a lawyer to boot. Now that he’s come to face the people he’s supporting maybe at the same time he switches parties he’ll also sign up for shooting instruction

Apparently they did bother him . Protestors to be peaceful and lawful must follow laws . That’s simple .

No, the fact that they were bothered by seeing the protest doesn’t mean anyone was bothering them, just like Michael Scott hating something didn’t make it a hate crime

There is a gigantic gap between “100% okay” and “worthy of running outside waving a gun and playing police over stupid sh*t”

Wow, a non-resident walking down a residential street, let’s point a gun at them. Great perspective dude.

No A non resident a group protesting after 24/7 news cycles of killings , looting and burnings .

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
No, the fact that they were bothered by seeing the protest doesn’t mean anyone was bothering them, just like Michael Scott hating something didn’t make it a hate crime

You can’t go on private property regardless of your cause . It’s actually against the law .

No A non resident a group protesting after 24/7 news cycles of killings , looting and burnings .

That’s definitely not a 24/7 news cycle anywhere but OAN or Breitbart. Recent protests have been more and more peaceful (cue random one-off Twitter videos) and most stories are COVID-related

Outnumbered a hundred to one and a group that had openly advocated and threatened they would go into and after suburban neighborhoods for retribution for nothing these people had anything to do with. Threat made. Surely you can understand why people would be on edge and respond accordingly. It’s NOT because A non resident was just walking down the street. Don’t be so obtuse.

Regardless of cause isn’t true, and pointing guns is escalating the situation way beyond where it needs to be

Regardless of your cause if you go onto private property you are breaking the law . If the property owner feels like his life is in danger he will shoot you . Come on man you know this .

VN Store

Back