Protesters are now going to residential areas. Just a matter of time

Hitler and Amy Cooper are both racists, that makes them the same, right?

Hitler wasn’t trying to stop racism . He flat out promoted the “Arian race “. we as a collective “I thought “ was trying to stop it . Let me give you a hint of what will happen eventually when a group shouts racists ideology while at the same time calling for equality ... one message will be ignored . Guess which one . If you are a racist group you will earn that label , there’s no we are a little racist and that’s ok , if you want to stop racism . Two side ... same coin

You can speak out against anyone you want. Just don’t say racist ****. It ain’t that hard.

Obviously. But that is not what is at the top of the list at this point. When either race comes out armed, calling out the opposite race for a confrontation, thats stupidity on display at its highest level.

Just a fringe element of idiots. The only difference is they have been given a green light by leftists to act this way.

Condoning this group with it's hate speech will become more mainstream. I don't believe this type of behavior will remain as a fringe element much longer. Unless, there is pushback from both political parties and MSM calling this out for what it is.

Last edited:
Hilarious that ABC felt the need to insert “luxury” into their tweet.

Don’t protest on a freeway, don’t get run over.

It’s the Rachel Corrie Effect. That dimwit was too stupid and slow to get out of the way of a bulldozer so she became an inspiration to many left wing causes.

Reactions: tennvols77
Me and my neighbors have been waiting. Still haven’t seen any protestors.

They should have come last night. One heck of a firework show.

Nobody said you had to choose the side of either the KKK or the "black militia". I noticed you didn't comment on their god given constitutional rights. Why is that? Heroes to the constitution wouldn't you say?

Because it’s a given that they have a right to carry . I mean it’s literally written down on some old parchment somewhere , I’m pretty sure of it . I wasn’t talking about either groups 2a rights , I was talking about the racist comments and said one is no better than the other .

VN Store

Back